Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maybe its not sex I want but instead a meaningful relationship.

Pissedcel

Pissedcel

Banned
-
I've fucked hot prostitutes and felt even more empty afterwards. I think what I actually need and want is a meaningful relationship with a cute girl who cares about me and actually loves me. Meeting up for dinner, watching movies at my house, laughing, holding hands, and enjoying youth. But why would any women want a 5'6 Ogre with extreme social anxiety to the point that its destroying me. Lol all I can do is laugh what a world:fuk:

I want a loving relationship with a weeb girl and we can stay in all day watching anime and fucking, then at night we can go outside and look at the stars:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I HATE FOIDS SO MUCH

I want a loving relationship with a weeb girl and we can stay in all day watching anime and fucking, then at night we can go outside and look at the stars:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: I HATE FOIDS SO MUCH
And we can't any of that because of a few mm of bone and a couple inches of leg length. The world is cruel:feelsrope:

Because you payed for artificial shit dumbass. Actual real sex with a willing partner is nothing like that shit gay experience dude jfl

Yes, I want a loving a relationship and creampie her to impregnate

Because you payed for artificial shit dumbass. Actual real sex with a willing partner is nothing like that shit gay experience dude jfl
I wanna die after that post nut clarity hits:feelsrope:

I wanna die after that post nut clarity hits:feelsrope:
same the times i did it. its fucking aweful. the only time i would ever pay for a whore again is if i could find one that i could brutally face fuck and cum in throat for like 50 bucks.

Only copers say differently

Split the bill:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
That would be too extreme, i suspect that you're far from the slayer so that transgression will not be forgiven by a femoid. Depending on your looks and NT level i assume that a 4-5/10 Becky is the best you can get.