Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Maybe I do support some genetic engineering

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I normally a Ted K supporting like faggot but now I realize there should be an exception for subhumans like me.
I should use and pump myself with ridiculous amount of steroids so I stop being such a skinny frail creature. My arms are the width of pencils and my legs the width of sticks. We should also find a way to make it do steroids don’t kill you faster.
I want to use chemicals to pump massive amount of neurons in my brain. I hate being low iq it is a massive curse and I get iq mogged by everybody. Even literal savages from the shittiest poorest ghettos.
We need a cure for autism, adhd, dyscalculia, etc. It is a detriment to humans and it’s best we remove it. The stats for us autists show how awful our lives are most of us are angry, depressed and miserable. We’ll never be accepted
There should be ways for me to improve my coordination, work ethic, vocabulary, speed, etc. I’m the biggest genetic failure on this planet and even poor dying impoverished children in fucking South Sudan fucking mog me. The fucking underpaid slaves in UAE mog me. Underpaid Chinese workers mog me. Orphans in Turkey fucking mog me. I don’t deserve baring this subhumanity. I hate my life and everything gets worse as being self aware of all the cold showers, Growth hormones, gym increasing happiness makes it worse. It makes it worse knowing what makes someone intelligent and still fucking scoring low on basic skills tests.

I need to escape my subhumanity.

Probably won't happen in our lifetime.

Over

It seems that my current fungal infection has triggered psychosis.

no one deserves a fate of uglyness, no one!

yeah, if jews dont cockblock it from happening, which i doubt

My cognition greatly decreased until I took a probiotic.

235-png.738582

236-png.738584

I support someone sending me shotgun parts delivered to my door so i can blow my brains out eventually

I support someone sending me shotgun parts delivered to my door so i can blow my brains out eventually when all the parts arrive

And if everyone's super...

no one is.

Brutal AF mang!

The effects may be permanent, which would worsen things to a much greater extent, and I have a headache.

It's Candidiasis.

The effects may be permanent, which would worsen things to a much greater extent, and I have a headache.

It's Candidiasis.
Im just finishing the same taco twice which means i ate 2

And if everyone's super...

no one is.
It should only be for those who have qualities that are subhuman and needed to improve. I’m talking about bottom 1%