Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Maybe guys in before the 80s were higher T and good looking. Or maybe it's just bullshit

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGa6BPj3Mcw

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vsLGbOk-A

Could just be selection bias. But holy shit, that prom video.

Last edited:
Nah I’m highschool

View attachment 290293

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4vsLGbOk-A

Could just be selection bias. But holy shit, that prom video.

I've heard this argument couched in less lookist terms before

"Women aren't women anymore because men aren't like the men from the past"

Idk might just be obesity plus more non-white immigration over time. There seem to be a lot of chads in Gen Z for example.

What about looking at a video from an urban area with a mixed population of black and white students?

I've heard this argument couched in less lookist terms before

"Women aren't women anymore because men aren't like the men from the past"

Idk might just be obesity plus more non-white immigration over time. There seem to be a lot of chads in Gen Z for example.

What about looking at a video from an urban area with a mixed population of black and white students?

Yeah I found ethnic high school videos from the 90s and before. The ethnics look chadlier and were all thin.

Look at the black couple in that prom video. They look like models.

but maybe anyone with a big ass, heavy video camera isn't going to film ugly people.

Those guys look like the average normie here in australia

tinder and social media caused inceldom, not "muh high t vs low t"

(water wet i know, just needs to be stated)

Yeah I found ethnic high school videos from the 90s and before. The ethnics look chadlier and were all thin.

Look at the black couple in that prom video. They look like models.

but maybe anyone with a big ass, heavy video camera isn't going to film ugly people.

It's so strange because health and exercise fads weren't as big as they are now in the 80s.
Also a lot more people ate fast food and there were no documentaries like Supersize Me talking about the dangers of junk food and heart health, a lot of that came in the 90s.

That too a lot more guys smoked back then. I have heard that smoking can make you look older and more like a young adult if you are a teenager.

The more classy way people dressed back then is also a massive halo imo.

Maybe the effects of fast food, birth control and hormones in the water supply hadn't kicked in yet? There were also far fewer electronics that people carried around with them. The heat and radiation from carrying a phone that is turned on in your pocket can damage sperm.

I think it is kind of cumulative effects of environmental and artificial factors. Might also be related to lower rates of autism back then.
It is a stereotype that autistic guys are not as attractive as NT guys but maybe there is some truth in that - for example the wide eyed expressionless "aspie" stare.