Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mayans predicted the world ending in 2012. Tinder was released in 2012

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Now here me out on this. This might soun schizo but it's an idea I've bee seriously entertaining. I believe that when the Mayan long count calendar ended in 2012, it didn't predict a literal, physical, end of the world, like the world ending with a bang and fire. Perhaps it predicted a gradual end of the world, ending in ice- a whimper. And this end of the world manifested itself in inceldom and insane hypergamy. Tinder was one of the main "sparks" in the rise of the inceldom crisis.

You made an incel meme into an ID post, good job.

It was not so much the worl'd ending as the calendar ending, meaning we entered a new age. Maybe the Tinder age?

You might be onto something. High IQ greycel thread.

Something to think about I guess

It was not so much the worl'd ending as the calendar ending, meaning we entered a new age. Maybe the Tinder age?

Yeah exactly, and tinder age=end of civilization and men.

Yes, of course, the star-following rulers of this earth are pushing for the age of aquarius, new age, whatever you call it. TO them it means the empowerment of foids and less power to men. Even though this is retarded because biology made men 100% the rulers and superior sex. It's 100% political and man made, there's no shift, there's no energy change that the new agers want you to believe there is.

keep reading your horoscopes greycel :feelskek:

Life just hasn’t felt the same since then. It hasn’t had those genuine fun and real memories since then.

I definitely think social media and tinder is to blame. I think in 2012 Instagram started to become more popular. Around 2016 it became less about lifestyle and more about showing off.

Life just hasn’t felt the same since then. It hasn’t had those genuine fun and real memories since then.

I definitely think social media and tinder is to blame. I think in 2012 Instagram started to become more popular. Around 2016 it became less about lifestyle and more about showing off.
pure truth

They were right

how the hell could i be blind for all this time? It all comes together.

Araki is a vampire, a (((bloodsucker))) larping as a japanese to better fit in the anime production scene.

Everything start off in England, (((DIO))) gets expelled like juice used to be many times in England.
HAPPENIIIIIIIIIING

but most importantly
Incas and mayans were the first one to witness and describe the JBW theory, so incel mayans gathered and went to war with the vikangz Chads, even against vikangz foids because they were shieldmaidens! both white men and white foids got outnumbered and died!
But the Talmud says "When you go to war do not go as the first, but as the last, so that you may return as the first." So only weak (((whites))) remained. Then incas racemixed with these remaining (((white))) and got the Tay-Sachs syndrome which led them to commit human sacrifices to Enoch and drink blood and marrow to heal from Tay-sachs but failed because the only place it can be cured is in Israel so they all died from weird (((european))) illness just like the king in Porphyria's lover poem !:feelsmage:
thumb_ancient-statue-of-kek-the-prophecy-of-kek-computer-internet-19305767.png

They were the very first incel inkler, or they traveled into the future saw us discussing on incels.co about how we are jailed inside our own body.
crime-nt82nqdlhas4xk5a4re6cmdbekgza966szit6avu88.png

AND BY THE WAY : The sun will kill any pillar men. The nazi cross represents the sun.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

Last edited:
Now here me out on this. This might soun schizo but it's an idea I've bee seriously entertaining. I believe that when the Mayan long count calendar ended in 2012, it didn't predict a literal, physical, end of the world, like the world ending with a bang and fire. Perhaps it predicted a gradual end of the world, ending in ice- a whimper. And this end of the world manifested itself in inceldom and insane hypergamy. Tinder was one of the main "sparks" in the rise of the inceldom crisis.

pic related

it's the last push of what has been humanity standing on the edge for tens of thousands of years.

how the hell could i be blind for all this time? It all comes together.

Araki is a vampire, a (((bloodsucker))) larping as a japanese to better fit in the anime production scene.

Everything start off in England, (((DIO))) gets expelled like juice used to be many times in England.
View attachment 400822
but most importantly
Incas and mayans were the first one to witness and describe the JBW theory, so incel mayans gathered and went to war with the vikangz Chads, even against vikangz foids because they were shieldmaidens! both white men and white foids got outnumbered and died!
But the Talmud says "When you go to war do not go as the first, but as the last, so that you may return as the first." So only weak (((whites))) remained. Then incas racemixed with these remaining (((white))) and got the Tay-Sachs syndrome which led them to commit human sacrifices to Enoch and drink blood and marrow to heal from Tay-sachs but failed because the only place it can be cured is in Israel so they all died from weird (((european))) illness just like the king in Porphyria's lover poem !:feelsmage:
thumb_ancient-statue-of-kek-the-prophecy-of-kek-computer-internet-19305767.png

They were the very first incel inkler, or they traveled into the future saw us discussing on incels.co about how we are jailed inside our own body.
crime-nt82nqdlhas4xk5a4re6cmdbekgza966szit6avu88.png

AND BY THE WAY : The sun will kill any pillar men. The nazi cross represents the sun.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyxOXjZHl9U

quantum iq

More keeping appearances and less actually doing things