Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Max Bonon and Elliot Rodger it's one of the few cases of incel and Chad friendship tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
One of the most interesting characters in ER's life. He was a rich French exchange student that stayed in Peter Rodger's house soon shortly after his divorce and Elliot quickly became friends with him. When Elliot was 17 he went to visit him in France where he hung out with the rest of his normie and Chad friends and even could drink alcohol because the drinking age in France is 16. According to him it's one of the few times where he could experience what normies call "life" :feelsbadman:: "For those three weeks, I had the faintest taste of what life was like for normal young people." (p.55).

However Max like the Chad he is also loved to brag about his sex life which made ER upset and jealous, but said he still couldn't hate him for all he did for him: "Max told me about all of the sexual experiences he had [...] The more he talked to me about it, the more envious I became […] I was introduced to some of the girls he had sex with in the past, and they were all pretty […] I envied Max so much. His life must have been heaven on earth. Despite my envy of Max, I couldn’t hate him, at least at that time. He was the only popular young person who ever reached out to me. He invited me to visit his home, and he treated me like a friend. For that, I will always have a grudging respect for Max Bonon." (p.55).

Can't relate because all my friends have been incel or low tier normies, but honestly I dunno if having a Chad friend is worth it because it's a constant reminder of what you're missing out in life because of your looks. Btw if you're curious, Max currently owns three succesful restaurants in Shangai, Bangkok and Hanoi and has photos in a yacht in his facebook profile. Probably he doesn't even remember who Elliot was. He probably fucked a lot of noodlewhores and caused more Elliot Rodgers in this world while he was working in his restaurants.

Being a spanishcel= Not enough moor to be a muslimcel, not enough white to be a whitecel :feelscry:

It's true. I can imagine the dialogue:
-Noodlewhore: OMG so you are white and rich and you want to open your restaurant here please fuck me and let's marry :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
-Max Bonon: Sure thing luv lemme smash that rice pussy :chad::chad::chad:
-Noodlewhore: Hey Im pregnant you marry me now? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
-Max Bonon: Sorry luv gotta go back to France, take care of my son :chad::chad::chad:

Lather, rinse, repeat

It's true. I can imagine the dialogue:
-Noodlewhore: OMG so you are white and rich and you want to open your restaurant here please fuck me and let's marry :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
-Max Bonon: Sure thing luv lemme smash that rice pussy :chad::chad::chad:
-Noodlewhore: Hey Im pregnant you marry me now? :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
-Max Bonon: Sorry luv gotta go back to France, take care of my son :chad::chad::chad:

Lather, rinse, repeat
I believe that, I'm just absolutely disgusted at him creating more ERs all the while leaving more and more Asian men with an ever-shrinking dating pool.

I believe that, I'm just absolutely disgusted at him creating more ERs all the while leaving more and more Asian men with an ever-shrinking dating pool.

More ERs being created is a good thing, we need more ERs to happen

More ERs being created is a good thing, we need more ERs to happen
While it would be fun to watch :feelsPop: I think the much bigger impact is caused by the silently plummeting birth rates and lack of workforce participation due to the rising inceldom. Whenever an ER event happens, normies say "oh no", virtue signal for a little while, demonize us a little more, and then go back to their normal lives. They don't give a shit about the victims and they give even less of a shit about us and why such things really happen.

Btw if you're curious, Max currently owns three succesful restaurants in Shangai, Bangkok and Hanoi and has photos in a yacht in his facebook profile. Probably he doesn't even remember who Elliot was. He probably fucked a lot of noodlewhores and caused more Elliot Rodgers in this world while he was working in his restaurants.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Chad is actualy quite nice, it's the high tier normies who are assholes that harass you.
Have you heard of the brad meme from the virgin vs chad series. The virgin is the shy kid, the chad is nice cool dude. However brad is between them and is 6/10 high tier normie. https://virgin-vs-chad.fandom.com/wiki/Brad

He is an asshole and bullies those who he sees as lesser. Chad is mostly unaware of incels existence because he is too busy living his life.