Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Match shares down 17% and are likley to fall

Ragastcell

Ragastcell

Greycel

An interesting read , sites inflation as the main cause for not paying for others meals :soy: , yet mgtow is only briefly mentioned,as though paying for foids lavishes was, bad enough to not make you wake up to the fact its pointless anyway,at least it makes them think twice.

I strongly feel as though incels are waking up to their algorithms and foid entitlement by checking out in droves , the evidence is strong and suggests that will continue , may the downfall of tinder continue

Zoomers don't use dating apps anymore.

It's all on Instagram now.

An interesting read , sites inflation as the main cause for not paying for others meals :soy: , yet mgtow is only briefly mentioned,as though paying for foids lavishes was, bad enough to not make you wake up to the fact its pointless anyway,at least it makes them think twice.

I strongly feel as though incels are waking up to their algorithms and foid entitlement by checking out in droves , the evidence is strong and suggests that will continue , may the downfall of tinder continue
Your welcome goyim :reeeeee:

I gave up on match making along time ago, never looked back:feelsaww:

Never tried dating apps, never will. All the decent looking foids are already taken

I read an article about how all the bars in my city don't put on speed dating events or singles nights any more because literally ZERO men where showing up:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back