Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Masturbating without foreskin; is it even possible?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
Tell me circumcized-cels. How do you do it?

@quinn24 is circumcised and enthusiastic about masturbating

This is a fucking good question tbh

No idea tbh luckily i don't have my dick mutilated

Its very easy honestly. Just stimulate the bottom of the head.

Lube probably

Guys pls, I need help. I have eczema on my foreskin and if I don't wanna turn it into roastbeef I need to learn this. :feels:

Please be as detailed as possible. It just doesn't work man. I am desperate and I need to coom.

don't know man, i just put random types of thick liquid on it, hold the shaft back and start stroking

im circumsized and masturbate normally tho i dont know any other way.whats the diference between curc vs uncurc

I dont know any better

lol just do it normally and if you do it often use lube otherwise it will hurt after a while...

Guys pls, I need help. I have eczema on my foreskin and if I don't wanna turn it into roastbeef I need to learn this. :feels:

Please be as detailed as possible. It just doesn't work man. I am desperate and I need to coom.
They use generous amounts of lube, otherwise there is too much friction for the already tight and stretched skin.

Source: American movies.

@Animecel2D @metabuxx @Irredeemable @ScornedStoic

Oil is not thick enough? Because I tried that to no avail.

@Animecel2D @metabuxx @Irredeemable @ScornedStoic

Oil is not thick enough? Because I tried that to no avail.
I don't jerk off. I use lube and masturbate in the prone position. It works for me.

Brutal circumcision pill. Having your dick mutilated is worse than having no driver's license

:feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Wat?

With the fist? What liquid do you use?
any type of oil/lubricant, and i meant beat off with dominant hand while using other hand to pull back shaft, may be different for you since my dick small

Lube or prone I guess

You just pull your pee pee up and down man.

fuck...why were you circumcised?

Tbh i feel for mutilatedcels
even have scrotal webbing from it. when younger stretched the skin to make it more loose like how foreskin is.