Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Masterbation directly causes acne

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I remember when I first masterbated when I was 12, I swear the exact literally the exact few days I started I started getting acne which got quite bad and since then I've never done NoFap past like 8 days

If you look up some science shit-

When you ejaculate, prolactin is secreted into your bloodstream, which triggers the creation of 5 alpha reductase. As a result, your DHT level spikes, then acne breaks out. Research has also shown that having sex releases 400% more prolactin than masturbation.
Every time you ejaculate, your hormones go out of balance and your skin gets extra oily. All of that extra sebum on your face can only lead to pimples forming.

So this could help acnecels or (((looksmaxers))

Chad has sex all the time yet his skin is flawless

Chad has sex all the time yet his skin is flawless
True and I don't normally believe in broscience but I swear to god my acne began literally when I began masterbation maybe self ejaculation sends a different signal

Ive read conflicting stuff about fapping causing dht & it being a myth. I take finasteride for hairloss & ive been trying to masterbate less frequently just in case.

Awwwwwww gengar you played mystery dungeon 1?
Nah I played main series (Red, Blue, , Gold, Emereld, etc.). Pokemon was my favorite game (and it is still even though I didn't play it in years) and Gengar was my favorite pokemon so that's why I chose it as my username.

Good times tbh.

Nah I played main series (Red, Blue, , Gold, Emereld, etc.). Pokemon was my favorite game (and it is still even though I didn't play it in years) and Gengar was my favorite pokemon so that's why I chose it as my username.

Good times tbh.
You should check out mystery dungeon 1 the main villian is a gengar

eating dairy is the only cause to your acna

someone prescribe me sex pls (regardless of what issues a lack of sex causes, it causes issues)

if im not entitled to that then youre not entitled to jewpills

Maybe puberty just started? :feelsseriously:

I first masturbated when I was 4.

Didn't have any issues until puberty.

You could still make the argument for a delayed reaction, I suppose...but either way, it's going to be a bit of a mountain to climb.

everytime i go on long nofap streaks my skin becomes clear and for each fap i get like 2 pimple son my face

i have like 10 on my face atm

You could still make the argument for a delayed reaction, I suppose...but either way, it's going to be a bit of a mountain to climb.

masturbation is different before puberty since it doesnt contain semen

I think it's a trigger in certain people. But I'll be able to confirm in like 14 days

4 me it just causes me to go blind

What a fucking cope, and I say that as a guy who had severe acne.. acne means puberty and puberty mean you are going to fap, period.

Last edited:
Myth. I didn't fap once in my teens and still had severe acne.
acne means puberty
This.

Also my transageism is so legit I still have a bit of it even at 30.

I remember when I first masterbated when I was 12, I swear the exact literally the exact few days I started I started getting acne which got quite bad and since then I've never done NoFap past like 8 days

When you ejaculate, prolactin is secreted into your bloodstream, which triggers the creation of 5 alpha reductase. As a result, your DHT level spikes, then acne breaks out. Research has also shown that having sex releases 400% more prolactin than masturbation.
Every time you ejaculate, your hormones go out of balance and your skin gets extra oily. All of that extra sebum on your face can only lead to pimples forming.

Extra suicidefuel: DHT is also what causes hairloss.

Well that explains a lot

Ive read conflicting stuff about fapping causing dht & it being a myth. I take finasteride for hairloss & ive been trying to masterbate less frequently just in case.
lol what's the point? your dick will shrivel up.

What a fucking cope, and I say that as a guy who had severe acne.. acne means puberty and puberty mean you are going to fap, period.
Why's there some people who say it clears up for them what are they lying for money

Why's there some people who say it clears up for them what are they lying for money
> you're completely WRONG incel, because of my cherrypicked shitty anecdotes
Osy cuck

I didn't start masturbating until I was 17 years old, almost 18.
Before then I had a lot of acne constantly cropping up on my face, my face looked like a minefield, but mysteriously around that time I started to get less acne.

Therefore masturbation clears up acne.

Except not. We both probably observed this because you were entering puberty, and I was exiting puberty. So you started getting acne when you started masturbating, whereas I started getting less acne when I started masturbating. Hence the term "Correlation does not equal causation".

Cope. I fap few times a week. No acne ever.
:feelswhat: how were u able to fap when u were 4? how do u even remember it?

It's like saying mewing works for them, same bullshit. Maybe there are some people like that, but they're not as common as you think. I would say 3%.

I have a clear skin and I fap like a mad man.

It's like saying mewing works for them, same bullshit. Maybe there are some people like that, but they're not as common as you think. I would say 3%.
I must be one of them fair enough, I shouldn't spout stuff without it being a narrative ehe#ZestoIsGay

I heard it many times but didnt know if true

it doesn't actually