Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Master Naofumi: The Incel Hero.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I rewatched Shield Hero last night, in fact, this was my first anime I watched.

The protagonist, Naofumi, buys loyal, submissive slave loli from the market who can't disobey him in the slightest and calls him a master every time. :p:owo:
The Riding of the Shield Hero Season 1 Episode 2 The Slave Girl Raphtalia Seto Asami

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXsebXvLvkU&t=2573s

So based, he triggered the soys to make entire essays about his deeds!:feels:

View: https://medium.com/mos-home-for-treatises-and-hot-takes/you-ever-just-incel-so-hard-you-justify-slavery-on-the-rising-of-the-shield-hero-2-3-95120513d4e1

@highinhibition @nazianime @Arescel @Transcended Trucel

Naofumi is a soycuck tbh though. He constantly helps villagers who hate him and other cuck shit.

Yes buying a slave was based but that's the only real based thing he does and he only does it because he had no other options.

The protagonist, Naofumi, buys loyal, submissive slave loli from the market who can't disobey him in the slightest and calls him a master every time. :p:owo:
:lul: I'm gonna have to watch this. But bro you need to watch more anime. Consider:

NHK ni Youkoso!
Ichigo Mashimaro
& Yuyushiki! :owo:

Everyone on this website has trash taste in anime. Its either retarded badly written
self insert isekai ecchi shit or slice of life waifu idol kawai moe bullshit.

Absolutely true.
>Muh forgiveness
>muh empathy
I didn't know that the christcuckinsanity mentality already reached Japan
He got JBpilled and developed “good personality” with submissive, very breedable loli, nothing more, nothing less.

Naofumi is a soycuck tbh though. He constantly helps villagers who hate him and other cuck shit.

Yes buying a slave was based but that's the only real based thing he does and he only does it because he had no other options.
He didn’t even fuck her, not based at all :no:

He got JBpilled and developed “good personality” with submissive, very breedable loli, nothing more, nothing less.
Still cringe for not slaughtering his enemies

Everyone on this website has trash taste in anime. Its either retarded badly written
self insert isekai ecchi shit or slice of life waifu idol kawai moe bullshit.
This was just a troll thread, no need to take it so seriously. :owo:
I just liked the first 2 episodes and that's what got me hooked to watching anime.

Here are some good psychological/ thriller anime, the only genres I follow really.
@cvury @Arescel @Transcended Trucel

Jin.
Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade (Anime) - TV Tropes

Ones Out.
One Outs - MyAnimeList.net

Kidou Keisatsu Patlabor 2 the Movie.
Patlabor 2: The Movie (1993) directed by Mamoru Oshii • Reviews, film +  cast • Letterboxd

Gankutsuou (focus on the plot and the well-developed antagonist)
Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo - Wikipedia

Monster. (In fact the second anime I watched)
Monster (TV Series 2004–2010) - IMDb

Black Jack.
Young Black Jack (TV Series 2015– ) - IMDb

Babalyon.
Babylon: Anime Thoughts and Review - Geeky Travels & Fandoms

Paranoia Agent; currently on-hold as I have been trying to finish watching the Walking Dead right now.
Why You Can't Miss 'Paranoia Agent,' Satoshi Kon's Classic Psychological  Thriller

Devil Man Crybaby.
Devilman: Crybaby (TV Mini Series 2018) - Parents Guide - IMDb

Hell Girl.
MV5BYTdlMGVjNjctNTRiZi00N2Y5LTgyZWItN2JiM2ZjMjJlY2JmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5NjEyMjM V1

Kaiji.

MV5BMmYwZDA2ZDAtZTk5OS00MWMyLWI2MTItNTI1YTViOGMxNmZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTAyODkwOQ V1

Last edited:
I just liked the first 2 episodes and that's what got me hooked to watching anime.

Here are some good psychological/ thriller anime, the only genres I follow really.
These look good. I need to watch more "good" shows :lul: I might watch some of these ngl :feelsokman:

thanks for those recs I will add em in

Uber based. I've yet to watch some of those. Also thx for new recoms.