Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Master gave me a curt dismissive undetailed reply which makes me wonder if he read the entire post and understood the fine details of my proposal

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Master said:
We would never allow anything like this.

No.
So rude!

That alone would not be annoying if the thread wasn't also locked so you can't even talk about it. Why should rejected suggestions be closed?
Keeping it open would give a natural continuity platform if people discuss similar ideas later as opposed to mandating new threads which just bloats the threadcount unnecessarily.

Also why not give a polite reply like "this just doesn't seem feasible to manage the risks of at present and we don't see ourselves able to manage those risks in the forseeable future"?

No women, please. Maybe a separate site for them, idk, but not here. When has including women ever not ended in disaster?

Keep crying for @Master, cuck.

No women, please. Maybe a separate site for them, idk, but not here. When has including women ever not ended in disaster?
The intention of this thread is not to reargue the issue (I can respect it's closed) just that I think there are more polite ways of refusing suggestions.

at least you can still view and post in the suggestions section.

The intention of this thread is not to reargue the issue (I can respect it's closed) just that I think there are more polite ways of refusing suggestions.
That's fair. We are just as capable of civil discourse as normies, if not more so.

screenshot_2020-05-18-chat-png.386613

Just asking.
I'm not racist at all, I hate cumskins, niggers, sandniggers, pajeets etc equally.

at least you can still view and post in the suggestions section.
I guess? Can you even be banned from just one forum instead of all?
If you mean I'm glad I'm not banned for making the suggestion, yeah sure, but it's cucked to be sated with basic stuff like that and not push for higher tiers.

I guess? Are you banned or something?
If you mean I'm glad I'm not banned for making the suggestion, yeah sure, but it's cucked to be sated with basic stuff like that and not push for higher tiers.
i'm banned from viewing news, announcements, and suggestions.
i can't even view your thread because permission denied.

Also why not give a polite reply like "this just doesn't seem feasible to manage the risks of at present and we don't see ourselves able to manage those risks in the forseeable future"?
This trolling isn't funny. Acting like a foid is just going to get you banned quicker.

It doesn't really matter how he said it. No means no.

Enjoy your time on reddit though.

20210122 185144

I could understand wanting to restricting someone from posting, but why also viewing?
idk, maybe xenforo allows only banning outright from individual forums.
i agree with you, i should be able to view it.

Acting like a foid is just going to get you banned quicker.

It doesn't really matter how he said it. No means no.

This actually sounds a lot like a foid, because we do know that sometimes "no means later" or "no means try harder" when foids say it to Chads.

This actually sounds a lot like a foid, because we do know that sometimes "no means later" or "no means try harder" when foids say it to Chads.
This poor attempt at trolling isn't going to bait me. Try harder

This poor attempt at trolling isn't going to bait me. Try harder
perhaps you could explain why you think I'm trolling, or why trolling would be characterized as something foids primarily do

no foids here EVER.

the fact you even consider this makes me put your inceldom into question :feelswhere:

That way you would know a foid was reading your thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Sally, mary_kate, Sistercel, Gloria-hole, BleachcelsMom,

Rude? What type of bluepilled bitch shit is this. You got some foid tendencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back