Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Massive noses are a fucking death sentence.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Even here, when you look at our rate thread you can see all the "attractive" incels like @whogivesafucc and @Weed get compliments, and they all have one common factor, a thin, small nose, as opposed to my bulbous monstrosity, legit need a fucking rhinoplasty for this bastard. Pic related.

Attachments

• Watto's nose..jpg
    Watto's nose..jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 121
u have a non-regresseed chin and a visible jaw u fakecel motherfucker cunt. humebrag jew cunt

hey u look like me sort of... if ur incel then its OVER for me I also have a big nose ITS OVER

As a nosecel I can back up this statement.

Even here, when you look at our rate thread you can see all the "attractive" incels like @whogivesafucc and @Weed get compliments, and they all have one common factor, a thin, small nose, as opposed to my bulbous monstrosity, legit need a fucking rhinoplasty for this bastard. Pic related.

It's ok. Republic Credits will do fine.

Yeah a nose too big in proportion to your face will ruin your facial harmony. Noses are almost never pretty. The ideal nose is an inoffensive nose that doesn't stand out relative to your other features.

That is your only flaw. Otherwise, you look fine. This looks like attention whoring, tbh.

Where is this Rate Thread?

Fakecel detected.

That is your only flaw. Otherwise, you look fine. This looks like attention whoring, tbh.

Lol, my eye area/eyebrows are also pretty shit. Also I have moles all over my fucking neck, but the most annoying one is the little one under my nose, it's just infuriating to look at. I was thinking about cutting it off.

Your nose doesn't even look that bad, I have a wide nose like a nigger that can't even be fixed with surgery.