Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill MASSIVE LOOKISM BLACKPILL (GTFIH, CUCKTEARS' BULLSHIT BTFO)

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
This happened yesterday and I forgot to post it. As a backstory, there is a group of girls I eat lunch/dinner with several times a week, and we started this thing where we rate random guys and girls. I even made a post on the other site about how they rated Gambler, Zyros, and Twisted. Anyway, I had them rate a lot of my friends.

One particular friend got scores of 2-3 from each other the three girls who gave a rating. Ugly dude, apparently. This dude, who I was best friends with in high school, would call girls "petite" to their faces.

So yesterday I asked them if it was weird for a guy to call them "petite". To my surprise, they all said No. Then I said "Well that's weird because I had a friend in high school who said this to girls, and they all hated it... It was that guy you rated who was a 2-3". To which the girls responded:

"Oh, that's why".
"Yeah, it would be creepy coming from him"
"It's the person saying it, not what's being said"

This speaks for itself and to anyone who doubts this happened, you can go find the thread about Gambler/Zyros/Twisted as proof that I had them do ratings, and I would gladly give a pic of this guy they are talking about here to anyone in a PM. I don't want him doxed because he's a best friend.

Last edited:
I have had the same conversation with two girls I knew, it was about complmenting there outfits, and they said that he was "creppy" and "looked weird" But it was ok for me and my friend to do it, cus my friend was chadlite, and I was not full blown incel at the time and I am 90% sure they thought I was gay. The creepy guy? 1/10 horrible face, acne everywere shity beard, bug eyes, no chin, big ass nose. All he said was, "Those are some cute outfits, where did you get them?" It was like the same shit me and my friend said "Oh, you to look cute in those outfits."

I have had the same conversation with two girls I knew, it was about complmenting there outfits, and they said that he was "creppy" and "looked weird" But it was ok for me and my friend to do it, cus my friend was chadlite, and I was not full blown incel at the time and I am 90% sure they thought I was gay. The creepy guy? 1/10 horrible face, acne everywere shity beard, bug eyes, no chin, big ass nose. All he said was, "Those are some cute outfits, where did you get them?" It was like the same shit me and my friend said "Oh, you to look cute in those outfits."

Everything you do as an ugly male is a sin

Yeah, but normies never want you to acknowledge that anything is truly out of your control

also, seriously, he called girls petite to their faces? quite unusual to say tbh, that's like me going around and saying to girls "wow, you have very nice birthing hips"

1520225808871.jpg

PM me the pic, boyo. It's a fact at this point. Only ugly guys do creepy things.

jesus christ lol

creepy = ugly

I'm hating this goddamned species more and more by the hour.

Creepy and ugly are ALWAYS synonymous to a female.

There we go, debunks the "personality" bullshit. Thanks for this thread OP

This happened yesterday and I forgot to post it. As a backstory, there is a group of girls I eat lunch/dinner with several times a week, and we started this thing where we rate random guys and girls. I even made a post on the other site about how they rated Gambler, Zyros, and Twisted. Anyway, I had them rate a lot of my friends.

One particular friend got scores of 2-3 from each other the three girls who gave a rating. Ugly dude, apparently. This dude, who I was best friends with in high school, would call girls "petite" to their faces.

So yesterday I asked them if it was weird for a guy to call them "petite". To my surprise, they all said No. Then I said "Well that's weird because I had a friend in high school who said this to girls, and they all hated it... It was that guy you rated who was a 2-3". To which the girls responded:

"Oh, that's why".
"Yeah, it would be creepy coming from him"
"It's the person saying it, not what's being said"

This speaks for itself and to anyone who doubts this happened, you can go find the thread about Gambler/Zyros/Twisted as proof that I had them do ratings, and I would gladly give a pic of this guy they are talking about here to anyone in a PM. I don't want him doxed because he's a best friend.
You see this everyday with the curries trying out PUA advice at any campus. When curries are being being from UNIs worldwide only for trying to start a conversation with the opposite sex, you know lookism is at work.

You Just didn't have "ENOUGH CONFIDENCE DUDE!" Excellent Post.

its funny what you can get people to admit when their defenses are down. I wonder if they even realized what they said

its funny what you can get people to admit when their defenses are down. I wonder if they even realized what they said
That's the thing. I've discussed various blackpills with them in the past without them knowing it, and I will continue to do so in the future.

I do it so casually and politely. It's not like with CuckTears where their whole purpose is to try to refute anything we say at all costs. With these girls, it's just casual conversation.

That's the thing. I've discussed various blackpills with them in the past without them knowing it, and I will continue to do so in the future.

I do it so casually and politely. It's not like with CuckTears where their whole purpose is to try to refute anything we say at all costs. With these girls, it's just casual conversation.
may I ask you post them here please? I like posts like this

How u communicate with femoids? plox

damn for real?
Yes because I used her phone to search for the pics of Gambler, Zyros, and Twisted.

Mind you, I knew the history was traceable. I simply don't care at this point. I just don't want to blatantly put their faces here.