Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Massive lifefuel tbh tbh

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Click me for lifefuel tbhtbh

JFL Even BestGore mod went MGTOW
Having hit the wall and thus no longer of interest to Chad, a fake tittied Russian woman and her Ukrainian female friend went to try their luck in the Dominican Republic, and while driving in a car, 35 year old Natalia Borodina of Zlatoust in Chelyabinsk stuck her topless body out the passenger window to show off her nasty silicone implants and flabby belly.

Still cope about the wall thing but damn I was surprised when I found that on bestgore

http://www.bestgore.com/road-accide...-sign-show-off-fake-tits-stick-head-move-car/

Posted before but still gets me every time

Why won't it buffer?

Would anyone here fuck her dead body?

z5gzs0Tz_400x400.jpg

Yeah i know there is a mod who is blackpilled af or redpilled. Anyway he says things like manginas etc. Every post

is it super graphic? I don't wanna get mentally fucked before my accounting test.

No but lifefuel. She was a huge thot about to get dicked by several chads but a pole got in the way

Would you?

Attachments

• 1508173000_natalia.jpg
    1508173000_natalia.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 185
Kept buffering. on no fapp anyways lol

I read that months ago at news, typical woman, fuck her

I just love the sound it makes moments before it hits her.

Old af but still pretty good.
link_3G1wwNTcxaQh5NZFn49AltAf5RbSpDPA,w1200h627.jpg

Old news. Darwinism in full effect.

A roastie hitting the wall is quite common, but roastie hitting a lamp-post, not so much.
I like lamp-posted roastie more than a walled roastie.

did she get deaded

I've already seen that video on here.

I never watch Best Gore Videos, cant stomach it but I llok at the thumbs sort of regularly to get an idea. An idea is all I need. I can image the rest.

At least she died having fun, hope she didn't linger. If her last thoughts were LOOK AT MY TITS HOOT HOOT then it cant be all bad. However, if she lingers the contemplation of her lot would have been distressing. Judging from her bandages she lingered but maynot consciously.

seen it before but this vid is insane

Lol I wish it happens to many more of them