Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Massive Compilation of @Mentally lost cel Claiming to Be 5+/10 (and Also Calling for the Death of Short People)

Should @Mentally lost cel be perma-banned?

• Total voters
O

Overrrr

Greycel
★★★
When I open the front cam of my phone I look like dogshit 0/10

I got all my cosmetic surgeries but still look dogshit 0/10

I look normie in my best pics 5/10

It’s over for me fuck this shit being tall doesn’t help you only get reactions from loser short complexed people

You will literally pity me if you saw my front cam pics

ı should really kill myself soon
ım opening my camera and look like shit 5/10 at best
ı have no one talkıng to me ırl

sometımes ı wısh ı fought ın school maybe my bones woudl look stronger and shit ? ı was scared and my face would have been damaged and shit maybe ıd look ugly ı thought that

ıts so sad to see even normal jobs are filled with good looking people or masculıne lookıng average men or any woman

ugly piece of shit looking men like me dont even go out at all or get rejected ın jobs

how can ı cope better ? ı cant fuckıng cope due to uglıness these days,it hurts me so fuckıng bad

ı wısh ,fuckıng ıdıot , ım lıke 2/10 face normally , at my best pics ı was 5

5 at best ,normally i look 2

ı mıght be average or even good lookıng but stıll ım ıncel,you dont have to be ugly af to be ıncel ın thıs age , even the AI ın thıs site knows ım an ıncel loser while ım 190 cm rated 8/10 by my crush but stıll rejected?! she must be lyıng pıece of shıt

fuck thıs shıt

ım pretty sure ıll be permabanned here ıf ı post my pic

but maybe ım copıng and really ugly and average at best

ı look much lıke thıs guy maybe a bıt betterView attachment 867202

yeah true ,they rate double ırl,ım pronbrlly 4.5

but ı thınk ı serıosuly am good lookıng rn lıke a 7 ırl and look lıke a guy who has a actıve sex lıfe, but ı am a fuckıng ıncel

That woman looks like a tranny ,disgusting

I want any good looking girl who fucking cares about looksmatch

My looksmatch is tall 5/10 girl

what the fuck ıs thıs shıt? literally everyone is looking at least lıke a 7/10 while ı barely look average af

ı rated myself 7 lol while ım 3

Jesus man suifuel warning plz , also i was chadlite in my 15 yrs before second puberty ,u never know how life would fuck u up

5/10 , its not enough

I didnt rejevt that hot jailbait cuz she wasnt a virgin , she wouldnt have fucked me , she said we were friends and jt was all online

I am not even 7/10 ffs

I am 6 max

dude ? If i could i would , stop living in a dream world , i am 5 max

I rate myself above average 5-6 and 7 at best

But I think I’m much uglier cuz I have zero friends and zero gfs

my female friend said ı was 8/10 and rejected my lover proposal

why dıd she rejected me then? she saıd she doesnt want a realtıonshıp

she saıd ım handsome but rejected me

This faggot @ElTruecel and his looksmaxxer friends legit rate people low to drag us down with them

I was rated 8 by fat link

6 by night 20
7 by orzmund

Then this guy @ElTruecel says im 5 , then 4.5 then 4

I know im not chad or chadlite but still i am average at least imo , and in discord girls say im better looking than half the men out there

Dont trust faggot looksmaxxers , and users of looksmax org like @ElTruecel

So what , 6 max isnt anything decent

I am fed up with this bullshit

I thought i was decent looking but i got rated 5 and 6 max , so what , no one is good looking here we are fucked

@Orzmund is a fakecel he looks better than me

Calling for the death of short people while being a confirmed 6'0+ tallfag:

I wish all short people killed themselves, we should use short people on wars and shit , they are the biggest subhumans ever with their tiny legs and their asses close to the ground lol

i am not shaming any short people here , j am just stating a fact and my own opinion

Mentally lost faggot

All short men should either kil themselves or become trannie

I want genocedi for short humans

I’m taller than 6’1 tho

fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk white girls stanadarts are unreal , ım fit with four back abs ,surgerymaxxed face , 6'2 ı get unmatches from average white girlssssssssssssss AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Kys faggot short worshipper , he can fuck any girl with that face ,i hate retards like you ,you hate on anyone taller than 170 cm

Very true post i hate short people

Based as fuck

face is important ,you are probably femine and ugly face ,shortcels are fakecels ,ı hope all short people die

All tallcels who are bullied,harrased,gatkeeped by short people come to this server

short people are not allowed and will be perma banned

Very true , the people who bullied me were manlets,and i had a much worse life than any manlet here ,i hate short people ,fucking little bitches

Stop hating on tall people ffs ,they are superior in every way ,short people deserves the hate

short men are scum,short woman r the same

Sub 7

Tallcels are more truecels than short cels

Kys

No one gives a shit about your height you fucking idiot faggot ,you are short and uglt , you would not be here if you are good looking and short

he can if hes nt, short men are fakecels , ım not even getting banned you faggot

where are you comıng up with this? ı have seen and lıved thrıough thıs shıt you fuckıng low ıq moron ,ı am not sayıng made up bullshıt lıke short people like you

it willa lways be discussed wıth low ıq short people not gettıng banned

I wish all short people killed themselves, we should use short people on wars and shit , they are the biggest subhumans ever with their tiny legs and their asses close to the ground lol

i am not shaming any short people here , j am just stating a fact and my own opinion

Lol

They should end the suffering :)

You asked for it , jm sick of short bitches like u

Kys short fag

Short men are scum tho

This forum wasnt so counter freedom of speech a few years ago , if u have the freedom to hate tall guys , u can have the freedom to hate short guys

Also you gotta understand this place is meant to be free speech , i can be anything i want and an incel

Coping manlet​

@ChudMasterofBation @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus

hes a faggot

Wishing death on shorter men who have it much harder than you is just pathetic

Tallfags should be burned at the stake and curbstomped until their skulls are flatter than a sheet of paper

Yep he should be banned: https://archive.is/lyz9G

It's unfair that Stupid Clown got banned while this tranny lover & height shamer is still allowed to post.

@BlueCore @lonelysince2006

Should be banned
Let the mods decide the number of days

It goes across the line once you start shaming someone's physical flaws which is their reason for being here in the first place.
Ban all fakecel tallfags!
Its over for faceandlmscels

I despise that faggot so much

how tf did u find all my posts and comments

It goes across the line once you start shaming someone's physical flaws which is their reason for being here in the first place.

Its over for faceandlmscels
then all the manlets who shame tall cels cuz they r ugly should be banned too

Have u ever thought about this in your little brain

They're non-NT and one guy is even wheelchair-bound. You have to be severely impaired mentally or physically to be incel at 6'0+.

Heightshaming again.
Let me talk with you mang , that is complete horseshit dude , if ur face is sub 5 its over even if ur 2m

Send me ur discord , i am a reasonable person and can educate you and teach the truth

I'm not interested in talking to a faggot.

Even if you were non-NT, you still have a massive track record of faggotry and height/incelshaming. You'll still be banned regardless (if you didn't have mods' support).
Nah , they know i deserve to be here , cant your little brain understand that my FACE is not ATRACTIVE , thats why i am here

Computer Working GIF

Tallfags deserve death. I hope they all have their femurs crushed into powder.
you legit cant comprehend and understand that tall men can be incels amirite ? It must be sad having such a small brain lol

then all the manlets who shame tall cels cuz they r ugly should be banned too

Have u ever thought about this in your little brain
You did not have to be rude. Regardless my point is not make fun of someones flaw for inceldom. I do think manlets that shame ugly tallcels for the reason of being ugly should be banned. The main point of contention with tallcels is their height because if you are really tall you are more attractive to women and more likely to be a fakecel as height is a desirable trait to women. This is not always the case as height is not the only factor and not everyone is 5+ in looks.

I just don't like the idea of people talking shit about our own insecurities. I'm not bothered by someones height unless they brag about it and its slightly difficult for me to believe that someones and incel if they are 6'4+ unless they have something seriously bad going for them in the looks department + autism and other stuff.

You did not have to be rude. Regardless my point is not make fun of someones flaw for inceldom. I do think manlets that shame ugly tallcels for the reason of being ugly should be banned. The main point of contention with tallcels is their height because if you are really tall you are more attractive to women and more likely to be a fakecel as height is a desirable trait to women. This is not always the case as height is not the only factor and not everyone is 5+ in looks.

I just don't like the idea of people talking shit about our own insecurities. I'm not bothered by someones height unless they brag about it and its slightly difficult for me to believe that someones and incel if they are 6'4+ unless they have something seriously bad going for them in the looks department + autism and other stuff.
I wasnt rude u fucking idiot , did you ever read what these sensitive spergs wrote everytime i post anything ? They are shaming ugly tallcels like me

Tallfags deserve death. I hope they all have their femurs crushed into powder.
I disagree height can only carry you so far, I have an incel cousin who’s 6’4 but otherwise subhuman. regardless the hunblebragging, tranny thrirsting, and incel shaming is unacceptable plus he’s a generally shit user especially the manlet shaming part plus possible fakecel if good face+over 6’1.