Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Mass Shooting at a Homecoming Party for Students at Texas A&M Commerce

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Even if girls are near death they will still make sure to record everything to share on social media to get attention, and damn it´s annoying the way she screams and "cries" while filming everything she might as well scream "give me attention"

it is what it is

Every two weeks we have new shooting.
I'm just wondering why these idiots keep hating lonely men even more instead of loving them

I read on GLP that this is an instance of black on black crime where low iq "thuggaz" be shooting at each other

I do sincerely hope for the contrary, and I prayed to God 3 times today for the deceased to be blonde blue eyed texas whores wearing cowboy boots, daisy duke shorts and ten gallon hats. That would bring 100 octane supreme lifefuel to my tank for the rest of the week

>at least 2 killed

Why do these retards always fail so hard?

This is me giving a fuck

>at least 2 killed

for real if youre going to shoot some people at least do it right
anything below 10 dead is shit tbh

So glad the hERo is still at large, I hope he eliminates more sex having chads and stacys.
So satisfying to hear the screams of foids when bodies are dropping and they're afraid they'll be next.
Absolutely no sympathy for sex having, symmetrical faced, rich beautiful people with beautiful lives.
Their families shouldn't complain, their short livers were better than all of ours.

How ironic would it be if some of the people who got shot were chads who got shot in the face and were now face injurycels.
They could post here for a bit and then go rope.
Fuck em, and fuck all of the families.

>at least 2 killed

false flag? i think majority of ERs just get on their last straw and do it on a whim without knowing guns have recoil, besides actual planned attacks

So satisfying to hear the screams of foids when bodies are dropping and they're afraid they'll be next.
How is this satisfying? I fucking hate loud sounds especially when girls scream and it makes it even worse that she is recording it, girls can´t even experience death without having to record it they are so fucking addicted to their fucking addicted to their phones!

First two vids were fun to watch.

On a serious note, a lot of women will do anything to get gain and will even put themselves at risk to do so.
It´s because of social media it has enchanced girls narcissism exponentially they will do anything to be in the center of attention.

Last edited:
they will do anything for attention I can tell you if I were in such a dangerous situation I wouldn´t be fumbling around with my phone trying to film dead people around me for attention but females crave attention so much.

It reminds of something that happened at a school I went to like 7 years ago I was taking a mechanic class and we shared a building with 10. Graders. A teenage boy had crashed into a truck on his way to school and died and when the news got spread around everyone of the girls started crying and talking about it for days even people who didn´t know him because they want attention from his death it was insane how much they milked it after a few days people at my class myself included got so annoyed by it because most of these people didn´t know him at all and the girls were still walking around the halls crying like they lost their best friend when in fact they didn´t even know him.

It pisses me off how much other people mainly girls will use others death as a way to get attention there is no limit.
The majority of women don’t have many hobbies besides hunting for virtue signal points.

The majority of women don’t have many hobbies besides hunting for virtue signal points.
Damn you just managed to quote my message >.<

But yeah all their hobbies is centered around looks and sexual attention e.g. shopping, having done nails, clubs/parties, dine out etc. everything they do is about getting sexual attention or doing stuff to enhance their chances of sexual attention.

How do you only kill 2 people, srs?

Damn you just managed to quote my message >.<

But yeah all their hobbies is centered around looks and sexual attention e.g. shopping, having done nails, clubs/parties, dine out etc. everything they do is about getting sexual attention or doing stuff to enhance their chances of sexual attention.
For real, man.

How is this satisfying? I fucking hate loud sounds especially when girls scream and it makes it even worse that she is recording it, girls can´t even experience death without having to record it they are so fucking addicted to their fucking addicted to their phones!
[Based]
At least a dead roastie can't pollute the world with her annoying vocalizations anymore. A dead roastie is more useful than a living one because the maggots and worms who consume her flesh when she's in the ground will appreciate her more than all of the chads and tyrones who fucked her combined.

you forgot to say, in minecraft lol.
In Windows Solitaire...