Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mass rape of Chinese women by Japanese Ricemen

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-

Happened in 1937 when the Imperial Japanese Army of Chang's invaded Nanjing, China.

I know not where to end. Never I have heard or read such brutality. Rape! Rape! Rape! We estimate at least 1,000 cases a night and many by day. In case of resistance or anything that seems like disapproval, there is a bayonet stab or a bullet ... People are hysterical ... Women are being carried off every morning, afternoon and evening. The whole Japanese army seems to be free to go and come as it pleases, and to do whatever it pleases.

is this how anime happened ?

to be fair in War you are putting your life on the line. If you can't rape someone during war times then the war isn't worth fighting for tbh
This was one, out of various, of the reasons why I wanted to join the army back when i was 18. Figured I'd get pussy from girls who like guys in uniform. I knew a few people in the military that said foreign women just want to suck your cock as soon as you land on foreign soil.

I always figured I'd get neither so raping the local village population would have to be the second best thing. Another thing that got this whole kind of 'attitude' in my head was when my parents took me to watch some movie in the 90s. Like 5 guys raped a gook near her hut village and murdered her whole family. Got away with it for like 20 years. Kinda looked up to them in a way.

My grandparents are from Nanjing. I have to admit I hate Japanese Chang more than I hate white Chad.

ethnics have no compassion for anyone

didu not happenru

Indeed. They just want to bring females into the victim role once again.

Another thing that got this whole kind of 'attitude' in my head was when my parents took me to watch some movie in the 90s. Like 5 guys raped a gook near her hut village and murdered her whole family. Got away with it for like 20 years. Kinda looked up to them in a way.

Lol at those cuck movies where they want to bring females once again into the victim role while men are shown as some kind of monsters.

Exactly why I don't like Japan and weebs

Japanese nationalists deny this event. There was a video called faking of nanking. YouTube removed it.

Each time I read something about Nanjing it feels like I'm reading the plot of some fucked up movie or manga kek

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back