Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 1/10 of Japanese Women in Tokyo Has Worked in the Sex Industry

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
According to an estimate by a woman's fashion website, it's possible one in ten Japanese women in their twenties have worked in the sex industry.
Hostessing has been called "psychological prostitution", and the focus is on flirting with the all-too-often unfulfilled promise of sex. Fuzoku is sex, in one form or another, for money. As long as it's not vaginal sex, which is illegal, fuzoku is technically legal, meaning that paying for oral or, ahem, anal sex falls into a gray area.

Reasons listed detailing why young women go into fuzoku include the desire to purchase brand-name goods or even supplementing their day-job's income. One woman I once interviewed told me she works in fuzoku simply because she's interested in S&M. It depends on the person.

There are websites and magazines, like Vigor, dedicated to help women finding fuzoku jobs. On the Vigor website, women are lured with the promise of money and designer goods.

Model Press pointed out that there are over 5,000 fuzoku businesses in Tokyo. "Of course, it depends on the establishment how many girls are employed, but it seems like there are ten girls in their twenties for each shop," wrote Model Plus. "A simple calculation puts the number at 50,000."

Fuzoku, with it's "health clubs" and "image clubs", apparently accounts for 2 to 3 percent of Japan's GDP.

Beyond over for JBWmaxxers for these noodlewhores. :dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

Brutal. Kind of good though means Japan still has many copes and alternative sources for men to get laid

Hostessing has been called "psychological prostitution", and the focus is on flirting with the all-too-often unfulfilled promise of sex. Fuzoku is sex, in one form or another, for money. As long as it's not vaginal sex, which is illegal, fuzoku is technically legal, meaning that paying for oral or, ahem, anal sex falls into a gray area.

Reasons listed detailing why young women go into fuzoku include the desire to purchase brand-name goods or even supplementing their day-job's income. One woman I once interviewed told me she works in fuzoku simply because she's interested in S&M. It depends on the person.

There are websites and magazines, like Vigor, dedicated to help women finding fuzoku jobs. On the Vigor website, women are lured with the promise of money and designer goods.

Model Press pointed out that there are over 5,000 fuzoku businesses in Tokyo. "Of course, it depends on the establishment how many girls are employed, but it seems like there are ten girls in their twenties for each shop," wrote Model Plus. "A simple calculation puts the number at 50,000."

Fuzoku, with it's "health clubs" and "image clubs", apparently accounts for 2 to 3 percent of Japan's GDP.

Beyond over for JBWmaxxers for these noodlewhores. :dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

View attachment 639613
I would choose to not born in this meat grinder called earth if i could

I would choose to not born in this meat grinder called earth if i could
high IQ, still very disgusting how most don't get this and worse will reproduce further continuing the cycle of suffering

high IQ, still very disgusting how most don't get this and worse will reproduce further continuing the cycle of suffering
I encounter brainless normies every day that make my day worse and have no motivation to live

It appears two nukes wasn't enough...

i wonder if these "fuzoku" women would give me ashikoki :ahegao:

noodle whores charge twice as much as in the US prices
they advertise their service as sumata, which is naked dry humping

most of them scam by charging clients via credito kado and not even showing up
or escaping the hotel room right after payment. they know foreigners won't press charges

sex with noodlewhores is not satisfying, cause they just close their eyes and do the most fake moans.

Lolz. East Asian culture is all around socially conservative except when it comes to paying for sex.

Prostitution is the original and main foid profession and likely will always be. No surprise actually.

I want to fuck Japanese whores :feelsohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back