Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Maslow's hierarchy of needs is inherently jewish

IncelCrocker

IncelCrocker

Recruit
★★
Maslow's hierarchy of needs is a model for understanding the motivations for human behavior. These include physiological needs, safety, love and belonging, esteem, and self-actualization. The psychologist Abraham Maslow created this model.

maslow-hierachy-of-needs-min.jpg

Screenshot 2

For those of you who don't know, now you know.
Remember not to take for granted what jewish psychologists preach

Blame the jews, not us, for saying intimacy and relationships are a basic need
full

That's the reason you don't go to therapists. J€wish mindfuck and bluepills for goyims

Blame the jews, not us, for saying intimacy and relationships are a basic need
full
Screenshot 3

My post has more to do with the fact that you cannot trust a jew, they will advocate for one necessity but at the same time promote and propel a society where that necessity is impossible to get.

I don't think that Maslow being jewish is really relevant. All psychology is fake and gay, doesn't matter if they are European or Ashkanazi.

Maslows hierarchy of needs is more of an ideal humans needs, no person on this earth thinks like this, except maybe the most stereotypically NT of NTs. Like take self actualization for example... Who is contempt with just being and not changing anything about them? The only thing I'd like to change are exterior things, like where I live and maybe growing out my hair.

I don't think that Maslow being jewish is really relevant. All psychology is fake and gay, doesn't matter if they are European or Ashkanazi.

Maslows hierarchy of needs is more of an ideal humans needs, no person on this earth thinks like this, except maybe the most stereotypically NT of NTs. Like take self actualization for example... Who is contempt with just being and not changing anything about them? The only thing I'd like to change are exterior things, like where I live and maybe growing out my hair.
Females do think like this. They are taught this and will regurgitate it for their own benefit and will also make it the basis for many of their feminist arguments.

Maslows hierarchy of jews

Maslows hierarchy of jews
academically, Maslow's idea is heavily contested. The most common criticism is the expectation that different individuals, with similar backgrounds and at similar junctures in their respective lives, when faced with the same situation, would end up taking the same decision. Instead of that, a common observation is that humans are driven by a unique set of motivations, and their behavior cannot be reliably predicted based on the Maslowian principles. Another criticism is that people will only go up this pyramid when most of the time people are going up and down this pyramid all the time.
In a 1976 review of Maslow's hierarchy of needs, little evidence was found for the specific ranking of needs that Maslow described or for the existence of a definite hierarchy at all.This refutation was claimed to be supported by the majority of longitudinal data and cross-sectional studies at the time
Criticisms towards the theory have also been expressed on the lack of consideration towards individualism and collectivism in the context of spirituality.
The higher-order (self-esteem and self-actualization) and lower-order (physiological, safety, and love) need classification of Maslow's hierarchy of needs is not universal and may vary across cultures due to individual differences and availability of resources in the region or geopolitical entity/country.

This kike was talking out of his ass. It all varies depending on the collective and individual.