Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Masks are life fuel for midfacecels, chinlets, and incels with a good top 1/3.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I just realized something.

I put my mask on while facing the mirror, and I became significantly better looking with my large nose, negroid lips, recessed chin, and my long midface covered by my mask. Doesn't save my comically large and protruding 56% goblino ears and my comically deformed back, though.

I think this could be a good time for incels who are 6'+ and only have bad lower thirds or a long midface to ascend tbh.

I think even after this pandemic, I'm going to continue wearing my mask. I actually feel 50x better looking in the mirror now tbh.

Last edited:
tfw bad eye area and receding hairline :cryfeels:

There is no such thing as a good eye are if you’re recessed. Your eyes might be hooded but your sunken face is still noticeable even with a mask. It gives the illusion that your head is postured downwards.

Yea that's the pretty nice part about this pandemic is I can wear a face mask.
Hope it lasts longer so I get results with my braces and jaw surgerymaxxing and not look like a sub human while doing it.

I enjoy wearing my mask, NGL. Hides my ugly ass face.

You're participating in a agenda that will lead the whole world into a oppressive technocracy
Major cope thinking looking like a submissive bitch virtue signaler somehow makes you more attractive

You're participating in a agenda that will lead the whole world into a oppressive technocracy
Major cope thinking looking like a submissive bitch virtue signaler somehow makes you more attractive
It does because it hides my major flaws.

Tbh I was thinking about the face mask idea way before any of this happened, just because I have major allergies. And I'm ugly.

unfortunately my eyes are the worst part of my face.

They hide any weird expressions according to others that you could make with your mouth so there's that.
But then your eyes impart more of an expression so you have to be slightly more aware of that ngl

No mask for your height

i plan on buying these to cover up even more

I hope masks stay forever

There is no mask for your face...oh wait

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back