Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Masculinized Female Characters

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
I can never care or relate to female superhero/fighter or whatever the fuck they do. I simply don't give a fuck about the character..

They just emulate masculine characters as females with no originality or creativity. They're so hard to give a fuck about. I only enjoyed badass female characters for their sex appeal e.g Lara croft. Just for seeing their beauty and how hot they were on the screen. Apart from that. They're usually and boring and uninteresting.

It's annoying because I'm starting to notice how common its becoming. Soon they might even make batman a sheboon,who tf knows!? :feelskek:

.... Oh

Attachments

• p20157637_i_v13_aa.jpg
    p20157637_i_v13_aa.jpg
    933.7 KB · Views: 19
It's a female cope. All the interesting characters from classic film, television and literature pre-1980 were male because men are the ones who lead lives of obstacle, struggle, adversity, and uncertainty (the basis for almost any good character story)

Foids don't wanna admit that stories written with female protagonists are inherently either boring or hard to believe because in reality women live in just exist mode, they have no real hero's struggle they have to overcome

It's a female cope. All the interesting characters from classic film, television and literature pre-1980 were male because men are the ones who lead lives of obstacle, struggle, adversity, and uncertainty (the basis for almost any good character story)

Foids don't wanna admit that stories written with female protagonists are inherently either boring or hard to believe because in reality women live in just exist mode, they have no real hero's struggle they have to overcome
[UWSL]It's why women are so obsessed with Myer Briggs personality types,zodiac signs etc because they want to advertise that all women are different and try contradict the fact that at the very core all women are the same and practically useless,apart from reproduction. I also believe it's part of the elite agenda to masculinize women and weaken men. Its inevitable though,one day movies like fight club will be seen as controversial and sexist. [/UWSL]

This broad in a recent Star Wars game made me puke. We're a long way from Juno Eclipse

[UWSL]It's why women are so obsessed with Myer Briggs personality types,zodiac signs etc because they want to advertise that all women are different and try contradict the fact that at the very core all women are the same[/UWSL]
Never really thought about it like before but yeah, makes sense. Its a way of coping with how Borg-like and dime a dozen they are. The number of foids who would try to talk to be about bullshit astrology on dating apps when I was using my chadfish profiles :feelshaha:

Never really thought about it like before but yeah, makes sense. Its a way of coping with how Borg-like and dime a dozen they are. The number of foids who would try to talk to be about bullshit astrology on dating apps when I was using my chadfish profiles :feelshaha:
Holy shit bro you did a chadfish experiment?! How do I do one. I've always wanted to try one bro. Tinder can just tell I'm under 18 without me even doing anything

I can never care or relate to female superhero/fighter or whatever the fuck they do. I simply don't give a fuck about the character..

They just emulate masculine characters as females with no originality or creativity. They're so hard to give a fuck about. I only enjoyed badass female characters for their sex appeal e.g Lara croft. Just for seeing their beauty and how hot they were on the screen. Apart from that. They're usually and boring and uninteresting.

It's annoying because I'm starting to notice how common its becoming. Soon they might even make batman a sheboon,who tf knows!? :feelskek:

.... Oh
They usually make them stronger then the male counter parts as well.
Example Rey in Star Wars
Ripley in alien was a much better character.