Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Masculinity, Femininity, and trying to cheat your genetics

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Tails made a video about a group of people be terms to be "Masculinity copers", in fact he seems to large spot on with this, but I have some criticism and more insight into this topics.

I'm planning on writing a lengthy series called "Addressing Tails" where I plan on exposing some of the bad methodologies and also Female Dating Strategy-like mentality of the YouTuber "Tails" / "World Mogging Association", despite being somewhat of "a fan" of him (them?). But I'm planning on making this my last "major post" before addressing him systematically.

This post is divided into:

1. Sexual dimorphism and attraction.
2. On Masculinity copers and Femininity copers.
3. Does gymcelling actually work?

So, to start...

Here are some pictures to illustrate sexual dimorphism and different levels of attractiveness. This is from one of Tails' videos:

Screenshot 20220814 230601

He noted that most men would prefer Emma Watson over the Femininity coper on the left, she has a beautiful feminine body but her Becky face to many is off-putting.

I don't disagree with this point, a good face will compensate for even an ugly body. Just look at fat models:

Screenshot 20220814 232341

If she would lose weight she could be a Stacy, but because of her obesity she's a Normie now, but a man with the same body fat percentage would have been a Sub-5. But the difference is that when toilets gain weight they often gain feminine features (bigger breasts, bigger asses) while losing facial attractiveness (high facial adiposity is regarded as the most unattractive feature in both men and toilets), this is why I think that it's common to see Masculinity copers with overweight toilets.

Chadlets are slayers despite being short, meanwhile no amount of height will save a tallcel.

It's clear that face is King.

But is it masculinity that makes a Chad face a Chad? Is it femininity that makes a Stacy face a Stacy?

I'd argue that both Chad and Stacy are a mixture between masculine and feminine features.

For example, here are some female model faces:

Screenshot 20220814 233537

All of these toilet models clearly have some masculine features mixed with feminine features. Just like Chad.

Facial attractiveness is sexually dimorphic to some extent, but some faces could be identical on a Chad and a Stacy.

This is a Masculinity coper's daughter:

Screenshot 20220814 234221

This is Chad's daughter:

Screenshot 20220814 234310

Both men and toilets find a lot of the same features attractive.

View: https://youtu.be/98aKUPLscn4

Chad and Stacy look more similar to each other than they look like "masculine" or "feminine" people, attractive people are a category onto themselves:

Screenshot 20220814 234617

Screenshot 20220814 234629

This is what happens when a masculinity coper tries to interact with average toilets:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/PNyHXKSdiWY?feature=share

Screenshot 20220815 000418

As you can see this man is essentially PEAK MASCULINITY, he reached the highest level of sexual dimorphism possible to make him as masculine as possible... And toilets find him utterly disgusting.

Yet this sub-human somehow managed to ascend, how?

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ChsBtwqunQQ?feature=share

Screenshot 20220815 000557

He found a Femininity coper, one thing I noticed is that masculinity copers often end up with Femininity copers:

View: https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMNGa2E54/

Screenshot 20220815 001011

Screenshot 20220815 001043

Imagine being a Slavcel Manlet (6'1) and working out and becoming a highly masculine bald guy, moves to Taiwan to only end up with your looksmatch that has a highly feminine body.

Masculinity copers and Femininity copers often end up being with each other.

Either they end up with gymrats like themselves with ugly faces or they will end up with a fat Feminity coper:

Screenshot 20220815 001303

The masculinity coper in his delusion thinks that becoming masculine will get him Stacy and the feminity coper in her delusion thinks that becoming feminine will convince Chad to commit to her.

In reality they're more likely to end up with each other and pretend that they're Chad and Stacy. I know so many ugly Masculinity copers and Femininity copers that think that they're hot because of their bodies.

I think that it improves yourself to some extent. I do think that Tails is probably wrong here and that Wheat Waffles' take is better.

While there's some evidence that the masculinity copers are more attractive:

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16457167/
The study itself said that most toilets don't go for more masculine faces. So even if you get access to more Stacy's you wont get a more general access to quantity.

Wheat Waffles thinks that 90% of toilets go for the general Chad, but that there are some toilets that prefer more feminine men:

Screenshot 20220814 224515

And some that prefer more masculine men:

Screenshot 20220814 224539

And I think that he's right. Unlike tallness which is generally preferred, masculinity is more of a niche preference and that both Masculinitymaxxing and Femininitymaxxing will only get you people in that niche, people who are probably in that niche.

I noticed that some Tomboys (Masculinitymaxxed toilets) prefer hyper-masculine men while others prefer Femininitymaxxed men, the people obsessed with gender often go for Gendermaxxing.

So while I think that SOME Masculinity helps, I think that most of this is based on genetic features and prenatal testosterone rather than anything you can edit.

Examples of Asian Feminity copers:

Screenshot 20220815 002345

Screenshot 20220815 002350

Femininitymaxxing is a fetish strategy, yeah some men will like it, but almost all men prefer Stacy over highly feminine toilets. Toilets also prefer Chad over highly masculine men. Like the incel-in-denial Alex Eubank who could only score a Femininity coper. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Emma Watson is wearing fakeup, the other isn't

Great thread. But what about black men. They are highly fetishized for. And yet they rarely have those feminine facial traits that make them chad. Do you think a food would rather get raped by hulking pitch black negro man that 6'9 and extremely buff. With red eyes and very wide nostrils.Or a regular white chad.

Who is Tails?

Tails made a video about a group of people be terms to be "Masculinity copers", in fact he seems to large spot on with this, but I have some criticism and more insight into this topics.

I'm planning on writing a lengthy series called "Addressing Tails" where I plan on exposing some of the bad methodologies and also Female Dating Strategy-like mentality of the YouTuber "Tails" / "World Mogging Association", despite being somewhat of "a fan" of him (them?). But I'm planning on making this my last "major post" before addressing him systematically.

So, to start...

Here are some pictures to illustrate sexual dimorphism and different levels of attractiveness. This is from one of Tails' videos:

View attachment 647844

He noted that most men would prefer Emma Watson over the Femininity coper on the left, she has a beautiful feminine body but her Becky face to many is off-putting.

I don't disagree with this point, a good face will compensate for even an ugly body. Just look at fat models:

View attachment 647848

If she would lose weight she could be a Stacy, but because of her obesity she's a Normie now, but a man with the same body fat percentage would have been a Sub-5. But the difference is that when toilets gain weight they often gain feminine features (bigger breasts, bigger asses) while losing facial attractiveness (high facial adiposity is regarded as the most unattractive feature in both men and toilets), this is why I think that it's common to see Masculinity copers with overweight toilets.

Chadlets are slayers despite being short, meanwhile no amount of height will save a tallcel.

But is it masculinity that makes a Chad face a Chad? Is it femininity that makes a Stacy face a Stacy?

I'd argue that both Chad and Stacy are a mixture between masculine and feminine features.

View attachment 647852

All of these toilet models clearly have some masculine features mixed with feminine features. Just like Chad.

Facial attractiveness is sexually dimorphic to some extent, but some faces could be identical on a Chad and a Stacy.

View attachment 647855

This is Chad's daughter:

View attachment 647856

Chad and Stacy look more similar to each other than they look like "masculine" or "feminine" people, attractive people are a category onto themselves:

View attachment 647858

View attachment 647859

This is what happens when a masculinity coper tries to interact with average toilets:

View attachment 647864

As you can see this man is essentially PEAK MASCULINITY, he reached the highest level of sexual dimorphism possible to make him as masculine as possible... And toilets find him utterly disgusting.

View attachment 647865

He found a Femininity coper, one thing I noticed is that masculinity copers often end up with Femininity copers:

View attachment 647869

View attachment 647871

Imagine being a Slavcel Manlet (6'1) and working out and becoming a highly masculine bald guy, moves to Taiwan to only end up with your looksmatch that has a highly feminine body.

Either they end up with gymrats like themselves with ugly faces or they will end up with a fat Feminity coper:

View attachment 647873

The masculinity coper in his delusion thinks that becoming masculine will get him Stacy and the feminity coper in her delusion thinks that becoming feminine will convince Chad to commit to her.

In reality they're more likely to end up with each other and pretend that they're Chad and Stacy. I know so many ugly Masculinity copers and Femininity copers that think that they're hot because of their bodies.

I think that it improves yourself to some extent. I do think that Tails is probably wrong here and that Wheat Waffles' take is better.

The study itself said that most toilets don't go for more masculine faces. So even if you get access to more Stacy's you wont get a more general access to quantity.

Wheat Waffles thinks that 90% of toilets go for the general Chad, but that there are some toilets that prefer more feminine men:

View attachment 647877

View attachment 647879

And I think that he's right. Unlike tallness which is generally preferred, masculinity is more of a niche preference and that both Masculinitymaxxing and Femininitymaxxing will only get you people in that niche, people who are probably in that niche.

I noticed that some Tomboys (Masculinitymaxxed toilets) prefer hyper-masculine men while others prefer Femininitymaxxed men, the people obsessed with gender often go for Gendermaxxing.

So while I think that SOME Masculinity helps, I think that most of this is based on genetic features and prenatal testosterone rather than anything you can edit.

you sound like a faggot discussing male model looks

keep jerking off to them

Don't fall in any category, except for uggos and subhumans.

So, to start...

View attachment 647844

View attachment 647848

View attachment 647852

View attachment 647855

This is Chad's daughter:

View attachment 647856

View attachment 647858

View attachment 647859

View attachment 647864

View attachment 647865

View attachment 647869

View attachment 647871

View attachment 647873

View attachment 647877

View attachment 647879

Gymcelling works 100%. Had a friend years ago who was short and gymmaxxed. And he found a landwhale which only liked him because of his muscles. So yeah it definately works.
If you are not completely deformed and have a gymmaxxed body you can !easily! get a mid-tier becky. But you have to be NT as well!

Woman really dont Care unless you got a good face . They rather fuck a good looking lowlife Then a tryhard.

Life is to Short to tryhard anyways

It's true foids like feminine features on guys and if they leverage that maybe I understand
It's also true that foid models do have some masculine attributes

but if I'm being honest, guys that like masculine attributes are just FAGGOTS :feelshaha:
Emma Watson is also disgusting

Foids with broad jaws are fucking gross
Foids with shoulders are fucking gross
Foids with defined back muscles are fucking gross
Foids that act masculine in any way are fucking gross
Foids that workout are fucking gross

Some of these things can be tolerated if they are compensated for

The only thing a foid needs to do to maximize her appearance is eat salad
When I grab the skin on foids stomach I want it to snap back -- zero fucking fat

The reason (legal) TEEN FOIDS are basically prime is because they have the least masculine features at that age
They also have fast metabolisms so they are perfectly thin without dieting

If you like masculine features on foids it's not because they are objectively attractive
IT'S BECAUSE YOU ARE FUCKING GAY :feelsohh:

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the new tails is a foid tbh he preaches the most cucked blackpill ever, he is also delusional with pretty boys jfl yes pretty boys are chads but how you are going to maintain the pretty boy look after 30, what a delusional coper