Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Marvel's: The Runaways Season 1 (Its Over For Ethnics Even In An SJW Tv Series)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
So first let me set this up for you

All of them are teens, Molly Hernandez is a bit younger than the rest though (not part of the "pairing equation")

Nico Minorou - Asian Female (Goth Loner, Magic Staff)
Karolina Dean - White Female (Stacey, Energy Projection, Flight, etc)
Gert Yorkes - White Female (Feminist, Has a female dinosaur that follows her commands)
Chase Stein - White Male (Chad, was a jock, is a genius, has x-ray goggles and two fist weapons that fire energy pulses)
Molly Hernandez - Mexican [Light Skinned] Female (Super strength)
Alex Wilder - Black Male (Computer Nerd, Fucking nothing, no powers or tools)

Alex had a crush on Nico (Asian Girl) since he was 11, was closed friends with her and her older sister, at the end of the series look at the romantic pairings

Molly Hernandez (Not part of the equation, has no one she likes)

Gert Yorkes (Feminist) X Chase Stein (Chad) - JFL this shit is quite realistic (feminist chase chad dick, its only "misogyny" when average/below average males do it), also she's like a 5/10, she's fat too, he's in shape and an athlete

Nico Monorou (Stacey) X Karolina Dean (Goth) - Basically everybody is bisexual or something, because Nico kissed Alex before wtf (was just "finding herself")

Alex Wilder (Computer Nerd) - FUCKING NOBODY

Everybody is up on some mountain making out with their counterparts and he's just there looking up a the sun and shit :feelskek:

That shit was so depressing, like I can't even imagine being this guy, he gets mogged in every category basically just for being ethnic, no powers, no romance, no nothing. The moment I got cucked and rejected for a woman, I was leaving my "team" and going to side with the bad guys, sorry I'm not struggling to be a "good guy" for fucking nothing, I'd fucking wipe them out, that shit is just too much, the show is based off of actual comics, who the hell wrote that shit, its a very ironic plot for an SJW series, the only teen who could not get any actual romance was the dark skinned one, the Chad and Feminist already fucked, the two lesbos have only "made out" so far.

I guess I'm kinda mad, because I share a tiny bit of facial similarities with that guy (kinda have a "baby face").

I actually want to see season 2 just to see how this guy copes :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Ethnics are already overly represented in Hollywood. Blacks are 14% and Asians are 6% of the population, but most shows have asians and blacks lmao.

This is good tbh. 9 times out of 10 the white guy is the beta nerd. This show must not have very many Jew writers.

Maybe he will go ER in the next season and show those muties who's boss

Ethnics are already overly represented in Hollywood. Blacks are 14% and Asians are 6% of the population, but most shows have asians and blacks lmao.

That argument if you think about it doesn't make sense though, because its not about the population of where its produced, its about the population of who is going to be viewing it, and that's the entire world, hollywood isn't producing shows and movies just for america, its for the world, that's how they make their money.

So the demographics of the country of origin actually bares no relevance to what should be the demographic make up of a tv series or movie, if you are trying to appeal to a wider audience around the world, then you're going to try to have at least one character of each race so that you can pull in a viewership based on racial allegiance alone.

Last edited:
My cousin came over and insisted on putting this on. I don't know how any of you can watch this. I didn't even pay attention to the sexual dynamics, it was just painfully boring.

Maybe he will go ER in the next season and show those muties who's boss

I would betray them, don't want to ruin the plot to much (incoming) but their parents are looking for them (parents are villains), I would just lie and ask to meet up somewhere and call all our parents in JFL.

I've noticed (((they've))) been pushing faggotry on blacks lately. a lot of shows have a sassy black man.
JFL a movie about gay blacks won best picture, soon to be over for BBCs

Wtf ? Are the kijes backtracking on BBC propaganda now ? Is the age of TYRONE coming to an end ? Who will it be next for white Stacies to ride ?

My cousin came over and insisted on putting this on. I don't know how any of you can watch this. I didn't even pay attention to the sexual dynamics, it was just painfully boring.

I've ran out of TV series, I even watched the teen titans one. The interesting part is watching who will get killed next episode, I was really just watching rooting for the guy who was the biggest loser, they fucked him over, I read on a wiki that he becomes a villain in the comics at some point so I guess he got tired of being cucked JFL.
Wtf ? Are the kijes backtracking on BBC propaganda now ? Is the age of TYRONE coming to an end ? Who will it be next for white Stacies to ride ?

Watch "Cloak and Dagger", one of the main characters is literally a black athlete named Tyrone :feelskek: (this one is especially boring though)

That argument if you think about it doesn't make sense though, because its not about the population of where its produced, its about the population of who is going to be viewing it, and that's the entire world, hollywood isn't producing shows and movies just for america, its for the world, that's how they make their money.

So the demographics of the country of origin actually bares no relevance to what should be the demographic make up of a tv series or movie, if you are trying to appeal to a wider audience around the world, then you're going to try to have at least one character of each race so that you can pull in a viewership based on racial allegiance alone.
Hulu is only available in US and Japan. It makes sense for movies, but not TV. That’s why Hollywood doesn’t have leading very many leading blacks because the Chinese hate blacks and that’s where Hollywood makes their money.

Marvel is cucked anyways. DC is way better in my personal opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back