Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel MartialArtsmaxxing

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I’ve been thinking about getting into MMA. Ever since I discovered the UFC, I’ve become interested in the sport. I’ve actually joined an MMA gym. I have my first class tomorrow. I hope it goes well.

Hopefully it will boost my confidence which will make it easier for me to talk to girls. I’ll also be able to beat up any bullies who tries to mess with me.

I feel like gymmaxxing and martialartsmaxxing are the best way of maxxing. Both will make you physically and mentally stronger.

Does anyone else train martial arts?

I did as a kid, but there is serious risk of brain damage from repeated blows to the head, especially training when older. I would personally take something like jiujitsu or judo instead.

Good job. I train boxing and brazilian jiu jitsu.

Martial Arts are useless. Only UFC related are the best way for self defense.

Hopefully it will boost my confidence which will make it easier for me to talk to girls.
Doesn't matter if you're already subhuman. Just a way to get a foid screaming "RAPE". :feelshaha:

I did as a kid, but there is serious risk of brain damage from repeated blows to the head, especially training when older. I would personally take something like jiujitsu or judo instead.
Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

I did a few years of karate when I was a teen. Now the only fighting I would learn is boxing, and maybe bjj.

True, but i've already had a concussion, and smoked herb since I was teenager further damaging my IQ. Nothing hurts worse than getting laid out on the pavement by a normie though

muai thai is good. BJJ only works on a mat in a ring.
in real life BJJ ppl can bite you or grab your balls.

True, but i've already had a concussion, and smoked herb since I was teenager further damaging my IQ. Nothing hurts worse than getting laid out on the pavement by a normie though
Jfl, do you get in fights often?

Doesn't matter if you're already subhuman. Just a way to get a foid screaming "RAPE". :feelshaha:
I think OP meant less for acquiring foids and more for being able to take on normies and white knights who try to bully us

they are really useless in a real fight
Debatable. Knowing high level ju jitsu won’t help you with shit in a street fight

But learning how to properly throw a punch and block punches as well as basic level takedowns I’m sure can be of aid

Great for you. Any real martial art is a great knowledge for incels to have. I believe muai thai is probably the best. Avoid things like aikido and look for a respectable dojo. There are lot of scammers in this area.

Good choice. MMAmaxximg is one of the best copes. U suddenly don’t wanna go ER anymore.

based. do as many martial arts as possible

10 years of mma maxing lol feels good to know basic Muay Thai wrestlejitsu