Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Marriage and slut-shaming was invented to appease sexless men.

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
In our ancestral environment, Chieftain-Chads had harems of women all to themselves. They noticed with time that having a large population of sexless men in society led to a lot of unrest and in order to prevent this, the institution of marriage was created to democratise access to foids and protect incel-uprisings. Now that marriage is crumbling as an institution, slut-shaming is destigmatized, the Chads of today are becoming the new Chieftains, hoarding women for themselves. The "good news" is that this can't go on forever. We have already seen incel uprisings and sexless men are growing exponentially. Sometime in the future, society will have to correct itself again after sexless men either quit society or destroy it. I don't think it will happen in our lifetimes but the bubble will eventually burst.

and ugly women

Incels are natural trash how should they destroy anything when we are to dumb to even talk to other people in real life

Chad in past times? I don't think back then women will voluntarily ride chad's carousel of their own volition, but to be the forced property of females for the dominant chief of the tribe. If we base volunteerism as something essential in times when work was hard and there was no technological development, it was not so much lookism, but the survival of the offspring in the face of pessimistic human situations, where promiscuity was severely punished and the woman would be condemned to a thousand calamities without the work of a male provider. My theory is that 15% was lookism and 75% other things before the decision of a good match centuries ago, when people were cloistered in their own village or town.

My theory is that Islam will eventually replace the international status quo a century or a century and a half from now.

Incels are natural trash how should they destroy anything when we are to dumb to even talk to other people in real life
Because eventually normies will become incels too. There has to be a threshold. If 80% of men in a society are sexless, why should they even work? What's the point of contributing to a society that doesn't grant you the basic human need of reproduction/sex? When even htn become incels, I think there will be chaos. Society will consist of only simps, foids and chads. The foids will make their money on OF, fuck Chads and the simps will pay for OF only to get a sliver of closeness.

WW3 would happen before that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back