Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Mark Twain and Candles

• Thread starter Wiz32BlackJiggaboo
  • Start date
Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Wiz32BlackJiggaboo

Paragon
★★★★★
@Meus thoughts?

Mark Twain said:
From the time a woman is seven years old till she dies of old age, she is ready for action, and competent.
As competent as the candlestick to receive the candle.
But man is only briefly competent
After fifty his performance is of poor quality; the intervals between are wide, and its satisfactions of no great quality to either party;
whereas his great-grandmother is as good as new.

I don't really agree with him about the great-grandmother stuff TBH but I guess in fairness I might be too repulsed by granny looks to give the pussy a fair play.

My candle is tiny and it burns out almost instantly

Would you ascend with a candle?

Would you ascend with a candle?
Purple

Keep in mind that the average 7 yo of his time was the equivalent of a 5 yo now in terms of development and 1 yo now in terms of innocent probably.

What kind of pedo forum do you get this stuff from?

@Meus thoughts?

I don't really agree with him about the great-grandmother stuff TBH but I guess in fairness I might be too repulsed by granny looks to give the pussy a fair play.
Well the fact remains that men can lose their ability to have sex and women can't.
Old age, alcohol, drugs, whatever. Many lose their ability to get hard.

A vagina will literally always function lmao. Also men are required to have a big dick while men aren't picky about vaginas. Women play easy mode in literally every fucking way.

A vagina will literally always function lmao.
I know it's always a hole but doesn't it get lubrication issues later on?

Not with Chad.
I just mean biologicall speaking grannies prob get dehydrated w/ circulation problems

IE there's less blood to flow into their clits and it takes longer to get there