Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Marijuana: A Double Standard

incels.REEEE

incels.REEEE

Officer
★★★★
At my Uni, chads in fraternities vape weed everyday around my campus without being caught. I have even seen them do it inside the library. All fraternities even have inside dealers who supply them with vast amounts of green. They smoke it for fun or with their girlfriends before sex.

Meanwhile, I am autistic and so depressed that I am on the verge of suicide. I need weed to survive and it would make me feel perfect as it is a dissociative and lets me leave my person. Whenever I have asked those who use weed if I can buy however, they steer the conversation in the other direction or downright laugh.

sounds like it's OVER4U

also
>uni
Peep

Buy weed from the darknet. It's safer than buying weed in real life and it's cheaper

Good advice bro! Time to get that felony added to my life:)
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/mailing-cannabis-through-usps
The weed vendors conceal the weed extremely well.Just make sure you buy from someone in the same country that you're in and make sure that you buy from a TRUSTED vendor.

Also, the police do not care about people buying small amounts of weed from the darknet. They'll only go after you if you buy large amounts a lot or if you sell drugs on the darknet.

if u live in a legal state buy weed there or look it up on craigslist i always see people selling on there

if u live in a legal state buy weed there or look it up on craigslist i always see people selling on there
I wish I did but I go to college in the south which is Americas asshole apparently.

I am thinking about trying nutmeg though out of desperation and will report back if I do. Also, I might try poppy seeds mixed with orange juice?
sounds like it's OVER4U

also
>uni
View attachment 42358
ovER

Last edited:
Dealers slang to everyone, what exactly do you say when you ask to purchase some?
Sounds like you say some super sketch stuff so they laugh in your face.
Just be like yo, my dudes been dry. You got anyone to grab some tree from?

Dealers slang to everyone, what exactly do you say when you ask to purchase some?
Sounds like you say some super sketch stuff so they laugh in your face.
Just be like yo, my dudes been dry. You got anyone to grab some tree from?
I look and sound autistic like Jesse Snodgrass. Plus I'm not in a frat and have only 1 or 2 friends.

I look and sound autistic like Jesse Snodgrass. Plus I'm not in a frat and have only 1 or 2 friends.
That’s fine man. When you ask for some just make sure you talk to the right person who’d say that he could hook you up. Try not to sound too autistic or nervous and you’ll be fine. Almost everyone knows someone to get some from

That’s fine man. When you ask for some just make sure you talk to the right person who’d say that he could hook you up. Try not to sound too autistic or nervous and you’ll be fine. Almost everyone knows someone to get some from
Thank you officer! ( Your rank on here)

Remember only incels and normies have to adhere to the rules

Remember only incels and normies have to adhere to the rules
My intuition is that normies need to adhere about 3x as much as chads and incels do about 5x as much as normies. What a shitty world to live in!

My intuition is that normies need to adhere about 3x as much as chads and incels do about 5x as much as normies. What a shitty world to live in!
Sounds pretty accurate

At my Uni, chads in fraternities vape weed everyday around my campus without being caught. I have even seen them do it inside the library. All fraternities even have inside dealers who supply them with vast amounts of green. They smoke it for fun or with their girlfriends before sex.

Nuclear ER fuel right there my dude.

I can't imagine smoking anything on campus or trying to find drugs IRL instead of ordering from the darknet