Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Mariah Carey is now dating a gook. Ricefuel for lifecels!

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

I don't think I've ever seen an A-list celebrity date a gook before. And this is some nobody backup dancer gook too. Holy shit Asian Ascension is real!

not a gook, it's a hapa, a completely different beast.
basically white

Ricrcels = slayer

not a gook, it's a hapa, a completely different beast.
basically white
He also a AMWF hapa. And if mixed niggers are just considered niggers then why can't hapas just be considered gooks?

He also a AMWF hapa. And if mixed niggers are just considered niggers then why can't hapas just be considered gooks?
one drop rule for white.
i don't feel any kinship to these mongrel hapas.

one drop rule for white.
tenor.gif

he's a hapa trying to look as white as humanly possible

She's old now and mostly washed up.

Imagine Carey with this guy

You can't.

Okay then, Bryan Tanaka also does indeed look like a chink.

does he really though?
he looks like white more than chink.
you're trying to justify just be rice. no sane person can agree with that.

Thar pussys been absolutely wrecked by now

JBR @pp183 . You rice are bigger slayers than JBC

Tiger Wood actually looks nigger. JFL @ this cope.
No shit. That's what I meant.
One-drop rule for black, then white.
Some races have phenotypically more dominant genes than others.

No dumbass you actually said Jeremy Meeks looks like nigger. ROFLMAO!

Yeah.
And I brought up the Tiger Woods thing which is exactly the same case.
Are you not understanding this?

Yeah.
And I brought up the Tiger Woods thing which is exactly the same case.
Are you not understanding this?
Yeah because Tiger Wood looks exactly Jeremy Meeks. LMAO!!! It's totally normal for a nigger to have white skin and blue eyes.

Yeah because Tiger Wood looks exactly Jeremy Meeks. LMAO!!! It's totally normal for a nigger to have white skin and blue eyes.

Okay, here's what I'm saying step by step.

1. Black genes overpower white genes in terms of looks. Someone who is half black is black. He will not fit in with a white group, but with a black group.

2. White genes overpower Asian genes. A hapa looks more white than Asian. He has broader shoulders, is taller, has white skin, and only a few Asian characteristics. Someone looking at a hapa would assume he is looking at a white man, not an Asian.

3. You are saying Jeremy Meeks looks white. I don't think so, but let's just agree. If we take Brian Tanaka, he looks more white (over Asian) than Jeremy Meeks looks white (over black), correct? Since you consider Jeremy Meeks to be white (I'm assuming), then wouldn't Brian Tanaka also be white?

4. If you want to prove Just Be Rice, it's better to use a full rice as an example than a hapa.

2. White genes overpower Asian genes. A hapa looks more white than Asian. He has broader shoulders, is taller, has white skin, and only a few Asian characteristics. Someone looking at a hapa would assume he is looking at a white man, not an Asian.
Yeah Elliot Rodgers totally looked more White than gook. In fact just take a peak at r/hapas. They post selfies all the time and they almost 100% of the time look completely gook.

Yeah Elliot Rodgers totally looked more White than gook. In fact just take a peak at r/hapas. They post selfies all the time and they almost 100% of the time look completely gook.

He does look more white than gook to me. That doesn't matter.

My main point is:

You are trying to prove Just Be Rice, as with all of your many (ricefuel for lifecels) threads.

Why couldn't you find an actual rice married to a non-rice A-list celebrity then?
Why did you have to settle for a hapa for this post?
Because you couldn't find a full rice to make your point that's why.

Let's say I'm trying to prove Just Be White.
I wouldn't use Jeremy Meeks as an example, because he's part black.
I would use a full-blooded white guy.
This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

How many people do you think will agree with your Just Be Rice hypothesis? It's a very rare theory, and honestly a dumb one.

He does look more white than gook to me. That doesn't matter.

My main point is:

You are trying to prove Just Be Rice, as with all of your many (ricefuel for lifecels) threads.

Why couldn't you find an actual rice married to a non-rice A-list celebrity then?
Why did you have to settle for a hapa for this post?
Because you couldn't find a full rice to make your point that's why.

Let's say I'm trying to prove Just Be White.
I wouldn't use Jeremy Meeks as an example, because he's part black.
I would use a full-blooded white guy.
This shouldn't be so hard to understand.

How many people do you think will agree with your Just Be Rice hypothesis? It's a very rare theory, and honestly a dumb one.
Okay so how's this for you then you coping fuck.

Will Yun Lee and Jennifer Birmingham

Premiere+Warner+Bros+Pictures+San+Andreas+nM_XeTil6CWx.jpg

He is full rice.

Okay so how's this for you then you coping fuck.

Will Yun Lee and Jennifer Birmingham
Premiere+Warner+Bros+Pictures+San+Andreas+nM_XeTil6CWx.jpg

He is full rice.

OK you win, dude.
Top 1% rice with some no-name actress.

Just be to clear, you are saying it's good to be rice in the dating market, correct?
If so, you're either trolling or actually too low IQ to argue with.

He's a younger Chang and she's like what, 40 something now? itsfuckingnothing.jpg

Edit: she's 50, JFL.

if it upsets whitey (which its sure to) then good. Other than that I do not care

811fdcd22f95464db66ea45c12f4a02c

Just be rice.

If we were talking about early 90s Mariah Carey I would be impressed. But she’s old as shit now.

whites have the most recessive genes lol theres a reason why mutts with coloured hair and eyes are rare especially not with hapas

whites have the most recessive genes lol theres a reason why mutts with coloured hair and eyes are rare especially not with hapas

So you agree with the OP on his Just Be Rice theory?

There are plenty of Jomon Japanese that look white
BDtygrvCIAEeQx1.jpg

4f8d2527395a24284d0561f2369521ea

And the males are more attractive for looking white to foids, because foids prefer white characteristics to Asian ones.
That doesn't make rice preferable to whites, nor does it do any good for the rice who aren't Jomon Japanese.

And like others have said, Mariah Carey at this point in her life isn't a great prize.
The other example you gave of Will Yun Lee, I've never even heard of that actress he's dating. She's not A-list by any means.

And the males are more attractive for looking white to foids, because foids prefer white characteristics to Asian ones.
That doesn't make rice preferable to whites, nor does it do any good for the rice who aren't Jomon Japanese.

And like others have said, Mariah Carey at this point in her life isn't a great prize.
The other example you gave of Will Yun Lee, I've never even heard of that actress he's dating. She's not A-list by any means.
Okay so what about Emma Watson who dated a hapa that looked 100% gook?

article-0-159A75CE000005DC-467_634x649.jpg

Is she not an A-list actress?

OK you win, dude.
Top 1% rice with some no-name actress.

Just be to clear, you are saying it's good to be rice in the dating market, correct?
If so, you're either trolling or actually too low IQ to argue with.
yeah OP makes a bunch of weird racebait threads claiming that rice are high smv. at first I thought it was ironic but seems not. I don’t know what cherry picked examples of top 1% rice guys with random white women has to do with ricecels but let him cope I suppose

yeah OP makes a bunch of weird racebait threads claiming that rice are high smv. at first I thought it was ironic but seems not. I don’t know what cherry picked examples of top 1% rice guys with random white women has to do with ricecels but let him cope I suppose
I never said rice were high smv asshole.

Okay so what about Emma Watson who dated a hapa that looked gook?

emma-watson-300-10.jpg

Look... I don't know.
She's fucked thousands of guys, and they're all mostly white, right?

There needs to be some statistic majority of this kind of thing happening. Like more whites dating gooks proportionately to noodles dating whites or something. If it's happening at a low level, it's not significant enough to be a trend.

I know that the rice that I know are mostly incels. Three of my male cousins aren't married into their 40s, etc. You can see what you want to see, but what you're saying is just not there in my eyes.

At first, I assumed he was stormfront, but it turns out he's ethnic by his title. He may be curry, which is arguably in a worse position than rice. If that's the case, he's aiming his jealousy at the wrong race.

Last edited:
JFL at resorting to a 50 year old roastie with kids. Nothing lifefuel about this.

To give a little bit of ricefuel for lifecels.
that's like making a thread titled "LIFEFUEL FOR WHITECELS" and it's a picture of Sean O'Pry with his girlfriend
At first, I assumed he was stormfront, but it turns out he's ethnic by his title. He may be curry, which is arguably in a worse position than rice. If that's the case, he's aiming his jealousy at the wrong race.
he seems to be a sandcel with defend evropa stormfront views. I don't really get it so he can probably explain it better than me

he seems to be a sandcel with defend evropa stormfront views. I don't really get it so he can probably explain it better than me
There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging that whites are superiors and should be preserved. Absolutely nothing at all.

It makes sense because black women and asian men are about the same in terms of (normalized) SMV.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with acknowledging that whites are superiors and should be preserved. Absolutely nothing at all.
Another white worshipping sand nigger smh :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back