Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel March Madness Is Actually Good This Year

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
We Ballin March Madness GIF by Saturday Night Live

My cope of the month is March Madness. It’s great this year because million dollar programs full of gigatall Chads are getting assfucked by no-name manlet teams. Lots of people are losing lots of money cuz tallfags can’t actually play basketball.

Purdue, the tallest division 1 team, lost to FDU, the shortest Div 1 team in the nation. Purdue’s star center (7’4”) and MVP award winner couldn’t pull the win off vs a team who’s tallest player is 6’6”, nearly a foot shorter. FDU’s average height is 6’1.5”, which is short as fuck for a D1 basketball team.

Kentucky also just lost to KSU, who’s point guard is a 5’8” manlet that sealed the game against a bunch of 6’5”+ NBA draft potentials. Calipari, coach for UK, has been quoted previously saying he wants the tallest team in college sports.

>My goal is to have a 6-9 point guard — I’ll take a 6-8 — and a team that’s 6-9 across the board.

>So when you ask me what’s the downside, well, we’re big, and it’s tough on the airplanes.

Thanks to the internet, it’s easy for big schools to find, rank, scout, and recruit the tallest tallfags in every state, but many teams have forgotten to recruit actual talent. D1 coaches are a bunch of size queens now, like whores on Tinder picking the biggest man they can find.

Now their $100mil+ programs are getting BTFOed by the manlets they looked over while offering full-rides to tallfag chads.

Poetry.

never heard you can play basketball in this height
You have to be incredibly skilled, fast, and athletic. Isiah Thomas is 5’8” and nearly won NBA MVP a few years ago. He was a defensive liability though of course.

What the fuck is March madness?

Sports/basketball are cerebral though so makes sense a team of manlets can beat a team of tall fags if they’re higher IQ

The tournament has been quite entertaining this year. I'm not sure if there are significantly more upsets than usual
Purdue, the tallest division 1 team, lost to FDU, the shortest Div 1 team in the nation.
Didn't know that. A shame FDU is out now then