Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Map and Flag of Inceldia in 2022

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
This is the map of Inceldia and its sorrounding territories in 2022
Idia1

This is the map of Inceldia and surrounding territorie´s cities

Idia2

This is the map of Inceldia and surrounding territorie´s flags
Idiaflagmap

This is the (Pride) Flag of Inceldia until the election of November 27th 2022

This is the flag of the Inceldian State after Mussolini´s victory in the November 27th election

Idiaflag

Ask me for lore. I have a complete timeline of Inceldian history that I might tell you guys later starting in the 1300s

@Fat Link pin this, this is important Inceldian geography

tags:
@erenyeager @Retardinator @dungeondragon @Waco @MiSKiRaT
Pin all the guys you know of this is important, I cant remember anyone at the moment

Last edited:
St. Elliotgrad and Basedstok :lul:

This is amazing. What is the population of Inceldia?
Im not that far yet. Basedstok is based off the polish city of Bialystok.

I will create a Wikipedia article of Inceldia using the inspect tool very soon, then you know the population

Basedstok and St. Elliotgrad , based movement, Białystok is a town of Major and Kononowicz.
In this estimated territory lives my based 51yo permavirgin uncle, in a village nearby Ełk

Last edited:
make a separate nation state for the ethnics I don't want any brown people here

Ever heard of NationStates? I think you’d like it, if you haven’t already.

Names for other locations:
St. Lahayesk (Morgan Lahaye - bo2cel)
Ax Ishmael (Cho)

Here's one I made a while back, over for MSpaintcels

Flag of INCEL

Now we need to start that special operation and seize the means of reproduction

What's the name of the capital?

Cool but it’s too close to Chad infested nations to be comfortable. Such a nation would need to be completely autarkical and closed borders.
North Korea of Europe

Incels would only be okay living here if there were a steady flow of human trafficked Nord/Germanic/maybe Slav women from surrounding countries.

We would get invaded lmfao

@PolskiKartofel are you ok with stealing of your country lands?

This is the map of Inceldia and its sorrounding territories in 2022
View attachment 680518
This is the map of Inceldia and surrounding territorie´s cities

View attachment 680520
This is the map of Inceldia and surrounding territorie´s flags
View attachment 680521
This is the (Pride) Flag of Inceldia until the election of November 27th 2022
View attachment 680522
This is the flag of the Inceldian State after Mussolini´s victory in the November 27th election

View attachment 680523

Ask me for lore. I have a complete timeline of Inceldian history that I might tell you guys later starting in the 1300s

@Fat Link pin this, this is important Inceldian geography

tags:
@erenyeager @Retardinator @dungeondragon @Waco @MiSKiRaT
Pin all the guys you know of this is important, I cant remember anyone at the moment
inceldia will not be forgotten

JFL when half of the inceldia is curry and sands and the map is just northern cuckroupe

I like the FASH

Why are we in Poland? :feelswhat:

@PolskiKartofel are you ok with stealing of your country lands?
Podlasie i Mazury, moje ulubiene
I visit those lands once a year, because I have a family there, especially my based trucel uncle nearby Ełk. I like returning there, there are many nice sights, many forests, hills and lakes, post-German monuments in Masuria and Polish traditional monuments of Podlasie.

Podlasie i Mazury, moje ulubiene
I visit those lands once a year, because I have a family there, especially my based trucel uncle nearby Ełk. I like returning there, there are many nice sights, many forests, hills and lakes, post-German monuments in Masuria and Polish traditional monuments of Podlasie.
hello polak i hope you will have a good day

can we take over Galicja and make Judeo-Slavic (a mix of Polish, Ukrainian and Yiddish) the official language here? I want to see the alt-history of Holocaust never happening and all the ethnicities coexisting peacefully (against the common enemy: ha-normim) :owo:

Take over france and make Breton the official language. It’s a truecel language, with the french having tried to eradicate it for nearly half a millennium.

Who will start a real project?
This state should be like Orden state.

Cringe and autistic

Did Ukraine cease to exist? Lol

@Betrayed What kind of software did you use to make the map? I have an Incel country I’ve been working on as well I’d like to share

@Betrayed What kind of software did you use to make the map? I have an Incel country I’ve been working on as well I’d like to share
Old reliable paint.net

Based post, is weed legal in this state?

GLORY TO INCELDIA.

Users who are viewing this thread

• ba1tm4n
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back