Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Inceldia Nov 27th Election Results

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Today, November 27th Inceldia has held its first ever parliamentary election

Incels all over the world participated in this election, yet only right wing parties have been elected into parliament.

The results are as follows:

Fascists (Far Right): 30%
Nazis/Nazbols (Far Right): 20%
Patriots (Right) : 20%
Lib. Capitalists (Center Right) : 20%
Conservatives (Right) : 10%

Parliament seats:
200 Seats total; 1% equals 2 seats

(From left to right)
Lib. Capitalists : 40 Seats
Conservatives : 20 Seats
Patriots : 40 Seats
Nazis : 40 Seats
Fascists : 60 Seats

The victory of the fascist party means the first president of Inceldia will be Benito Mussolini

Adolf Hitler (Nazi), Donald Trump (Patriots) and Ron DeSantis (LibCaps) will take over other important ministries

Vladimir Putin (Conservative) will also play a role in the Inceldian Government

The Right Wing Coalition has promised glory for Inceldia; Hitler and Mussolini have already made plans to occupy Poland, with Trump buying Warsaw

Inceldia will debut it's first global order by commencing

The fumbling rumbling

Hopefully eugenics will be introduced into India and will only allow for tall, light skinned, and lean curries to reproduce.

Hopefully eugenics will be introduced into India and will only allow for tall, light skinned, and lean curries to reproduce.
So you can reincarnate into one via PATHS

I won the election, in a landslide; I demand a recount, and a look into who was funding the election and those who participated in its verification! :feelsbaton:

No establishment politician could have won such an affair; rigged, it is, yet again. :feelsclown:

Strictly advocating for one mainstream establishment side of the contemporary political spectrum is absurd; none will ever attempt to appease or appeal to subhumans and truecels, lest they be deemed as supporters of the heinous crime of wrongtnink against the current bluepilled hegemony and supporters of us dirty, no-good, hateful inkwells... :society:

But there are certain politicians and policies that will at least try to alleviate the current moral degeneracy currently being allowed to freely thrive, or at the very least make such cucks and foids seethe; they are better than the alternative, modern liberalism. :feelswhat:

I wanna vote Kanye smhw

Democracy is fake and gay