Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @damagebaffled is @kingkobracel alt mods please permaban this disgusting faggot posting

Pillow City Pimp

Pillow City Pimp

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
@damagedbaffled is @kingcobracel alt

Any mods please ban this tate wannabe nigfag

@Fatlink

@Fat Link
@Dregster
@Caesercel

@kingkobracel alt
Screenshot 20230921 221122 217

I think @planetoftheapescel also his account

Him, @Whitefeminineboy, and that guy who’s most recent @ was @Lippy are probably all part of some Shitscord psyop to spread BNWO tranny spam here

@SlayerSlayer
@Fat Link
@proudweeb
@Caesercel

Mods do something we dont want this foum infested with faggot propaganda

Him, @Whitefeminineboy, and that guy who’s most recent @ was @Lippy are probably all part of some Shitscord psyop to spread BNWO tranny spam here
This guy is my new favorite user

Just because I talk about women's preferences to you lobotomized spergs and make threads talking about it doesn't me gay. Some of us actually leave our basements once in a while
Homosexuality is degenerate, don’t spread it

This thread desperately needs evidence.

I love being pinged by schizophrenics.
Take your meds though, for your own sake. Consider me telling you this even though I find you smearing your poop on the walls amusing an act of beneficence and an olive branch from me in spite of your paranoid delusions against me.

I love being pinged by schizophrenics.
Take your meds though, for your own sake. Consider me telling you this even though I find you smearing your poop on the walls amusing an act of beneficence and an olive branch from me in spite of your paranoid delusions against me.
Are you that lameypilled tranny from twitter?

More male on male violence! Hooray!

More male on male violence! Hooray!
:soy::soy::soy:

Nigga this guy is a BBC spammer. There's a whole coalition of them trying to infiltrate this forum