Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Many normies are ugly ngl

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
I finally went outside this week, and frankly a lot of the people I saw who appear to be living happy lives aren't that good looking (they mog me ofc, but they're still not hot). Yet of course, they have proper heights and frames and are NT (or appear to be). Just goes to show how absurdly unlucky the people on here are; it took a perfect storm of multiple physical failos, a bad upbringing, and in many cases mental conditions for us to be cursed like this.

I'm deprived of every aspect jfl

I finally went outside this week, and frankly a lot of the people I saw who appear to be living happy lives aren't that good looking (they mog me ofc, but they're still not hot). Yet of course, they have proper heights and frames and are NT (or appear to be). Just goes to show how absurdly unlucky the people on here are; it took a perfect storm of multiple physical failos, a bad upbringing, and in many cases mental conditions for us to be cursed like this.
Many women are ugly but very egotistical and narcissistic.

so inceldom debunked?

Im not blackpilled because of mental conditions I have mental conditions because im blackpilled