Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Many incels ignore the luck factor

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Let's face it. There are incel tier guys that got gfs. Here is one for example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyrwMt56-0

It's called luck. They found the one femoid with brain mutation that makes her sexually attracted to incels. The thing is that, you may meet 1 million or even 1 billion females and even go out with them and still be an incel. On the other hand, you may meet just 1 girl and she will like you and fuck you. I know 2 guys that socialized like crazy for years, even putting their studies at risk, just so that they can get 1 fucking gf. I know other guys, who didn't put any effort and got laid early on without being chads.

This is why it's a necessity to be Chad, so that you eliminate the luck factor. Chad has acess to every female wether she is young, old, single, taken etc. You are safe as a Chad.

I have personally met hundreds of girls and didn't luck out once. I shower, shave, put myself out there and it didn't do shit. And even if I try harder, which I can no longer do since my social skills and appeal to others have decreased to 0, there is no guarantee I would get laid. Luck plays a huge factor for sub 8 men. You maky keep meeting girls who are taken/uninterested till the day you die.

Most incels are low IQ autistics. Luck, NTness, location, money, status these all matter. Only autistic subhumans deny their importance.

ironcrusher38 said:
Most incels are low IQ autistics. Luck, NTness, location, money, status these all matter. Only autistic subhumans deny their importance.

Luck matters more than NTness.

This is true.

I can understand luck. But Normies see one ugly guy with a gf and assume every man can do that. It's an example of cherry picking, but normalfags lack the self-awareness.

you ignore the cuck factor

Mahlo said:
I can understand luck. But Normies see one ugly guy with a gf and assume every man can do that. It's an example of cherry picking, but normalfags lack the self-awareness.

That ugly guy is an exception. I'm not saying it can't happme, but the odds are stuck up against you.

It's all about probabilities.

Facade said:
It's all about probabilities.

And once you know them you also know it's over.

incelman said:
And once you know them you also know it's over.

Dating is like a card game.Some people have to play like literal gods to win with their shitty cards.Some people can't win at all no matter how hard they try it. And some people just have to put their cards on a table to win instantly. i guess this is the perfect analogy.

Framecel222 said:
He mogs me to oblivion.

No he doesn't. Long midface, recessed chin, ethnic, big nose, subhuman eyes area. You destory him

Facade said:
Dating is like a card game.Some people have to play like literal gods to win with their shitty cards.Some people can't win at all no matter how hard they try it. And some people just have to put their cards on a table to win instantly. i guess this is the perfect analogy.

And women hold all the cards

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyrwMt56-0[/video]
Stop trolling Gambler.

This guy is normie tier, maybe even Chad-lite

saddupbro said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muyrwMt56-0[/video]
Stop trolling Gambler.

This guy is normie tier, maybe even Chad-lite

Textbook incel

Ubiquiphile_and_JSanza29.jpg

luck is cope. its probably betabuxx