Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Many folks in their 30s don't really know what dating looks like in 2021. They may be in for a big surprise.

childhoodmemories

childhoodmemories

Obesecel dickcel wristcel neckbeardcel mentalcel
★★★★★
This is inspired by my recent interaction with an old friend of mine - I know him for more than 10 years, pretty much since college. We live quite far from each other now, but still try to meet every 2 years or so, go camping, hunting and such.
He married a girl he was dating since his freshman year in college, so realistically speaking, he had almost no real experience dating anyone for the last 10+ years. Almost every time I've been talking to him lately, he mentioned NOT being completely happy with his marriage up to the level of being on a brink of a divorce. We never discussed this part much, but something tells me that starfish sex once a few weeks is the best he can get from his wife in this department.

The last time we talked a bit about Tinder and he mentioned something like "well, there must be lots of girls available on Tinder and it's probably easy to hook up there". I laughed, pulled up my phone and offered we would re-activate my profile and spend some time swiping just for fun. He didn't like one of my pics, but overall his initial perception was basically "cool, let's try it, your pics are certainly not too bad, let's see who we can quickly match with". This was an absolutely sincere thing as he apparently never tried Tinder himself before.

Well, folks, you probably know what happened later. We laughed and swiped right maybe a hundred girls, some of which even I would NOT date. A few hours later he asked me how many matches we had. I gave him the number (which you already know, of course). He didn't believe it. He asked the same thing the next morning. Well, boyos, you know that the number was the same lol. This was already his almost WTF moment and he got a little worried. He suggested I replace one of my pictures, so I did. Needless to say, despite hundreds of right swipes we made, by the end of the weekend we had 0 matches.

This experiment left him quite confused. I can absolutely say that he HAD NOT EXPECTED THIS. He was under some patriarchic impression that males rule the dating market and most males just need to whistle for several females to show up the same moment.

In retrospect this made me thinking - there are probably thousands of males who are in their 30s or 40s now and who got married (or at least got in a committed relationship) very early in their lives, getting married to their high school sweethearts or literally one of the very first girls they had anything serious in their late teens - early 20s. Many of these males (up to a third by some estimates) are going to divorce (= divorce-raped) and eventually join the dating scene. While technically speaking they are NOT incels per se, they are hardly different in terms of their chances. Most of them will be very aware of dangers of betabuxxing, but they will realistically have little success in finding dates.

What are your thoughts about these folks? Most of them will probably be at least redpilled, but are they allies, rather enemies or just totally irrelevant?

My main point is that they probably think they don't need to even know what modern dating looks like, but this can change very quickly and they will have to face the harsh reality WE already know about. Can/should they be leveraged to our benefit?

Yes, if a boomer/millenial got a divorce it would be over for him (see Sodini for example), this is why it's laughable when some >40-year-old boomer-/millenial-tards give us advice, they are one divorce/break-up away from our life. There are many of them that are enemies (in the sense of being bluepilled simps or redpilled snake-oil salesmen that push PUA as a disgusting scam or look down onto men that don't fit into their subjective definition of masculinity), others are quite based (like CPD channel who -despite being above average looking- managed to come to the same conclusions/the Black Pill). These average people nowadays walk on a mine field - one mistake like a job loss and their GFs/friends that they took for granted are gone. We should inform them subtely about the black pill. Sadly most will not come to any conclusion even if they intellectually can gasp the problem with modernity.

Last edited:
A lot of them will probably continue to be bluepilled, sadly. Some people are just too set on their ways and beyond hope.

Its funny that I'm close to 30 and I've yet to start dating.

Yes, if a boomer/millenial got a divorce it would be over for him (see Sodini for example), this is why it's laughable when some >40-year-old boomer-/millenial-tards give us advice, they are one divorce/break-up away from our life. There are many of them that are enemies (in the sense of being bluepilled simps or redpilled snake-oil salesmen that push PUA as a disgusting scam or look down onto men that don't fit into their subjective definition of masculinity), others are quite based (like CPD channel who -despite being above average looking- managed to come to the same conclusions/the Black Pill). These average people nowadays walk on a mine field - one mistake like a job loss and their GFs/friends that they took for granted are gone. We should inform them subtely about the black pill. Sadly most will not come to any conclusion even if they intellectually can gasp the problem with modernity.
Despite all that they mostly look down on incels, make fun of them for being "lazy" on places like reddit and will only admit they were lucky enough to get a relationship before dating apps and social media were more widespread.

people who have stayed in marriages that started years ago have no right to give dating advice

The Blue pill is The default state of mind For men

I'm in my 30s and just gave up on this shit a long time ago. Not worth the emotional devastation of constant rejections :fuk:

JFL at 40 yo :redpill: boomers giving us "advice" :feelskek::feelsclown:

I had a very similar interaction with my (thankfully at least) :redpill: older brother.

They don't get Tinder = Chad buffet.

redpilled snake-oil salesmen that push PUA as a disgusting scam or look down onto men that don't fit into their subjective definition of masculinity
I hate those guys, they get money from viewers watching them enjoying life they cant have.

What are your thoughts about these folks? Most of them will probably be at least redpilled, but are they allies, rather enemies or just totally irrelevant?
Most of them are irrelevant, some (typically aggressive normies who are inclined to lean towards redpill anyway) may be hostile to us.

Yes, if a boomer/millenial got a divorce it would be over for him (see Sodini for example), this is why it's laughable when some >40-year-old boomer-/millenial-tards give us advice, they are one divorce/break-up away from our life. (...) These average people nowadays walk on a mine field - one mistake like a job loss and their GFs/friends that they took for granted are gone.
That's the point.

Last edited:
Stereotypically speaking men are said to crumble after divorce.
It be cool, if someone pulled facts on what percentage of those took less than 6 months to get a stable 3 month relationship we could prove or disprove. 6 months being the definition of Incel and well 3 months is obvious.
Also percentage of those who enjoy casual sex.

Foids are trashy hypergamous whores. At least where I live. They really are feminist cunts and actually genuinely believe that bullcrap. And only want white men.

If you are not a tall rich chad, get ready to get cheated on after you are done being a beta bucks for her meals, traveling, or even her kids or kid (by another man). But considering how desperate a lot of men are nowadays, you bet your ass if you won't simp for her with no self-respect, another desperate pathetic loser will.