Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many folks here aren’t really incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
FISWE-2__79596.1407859409.1280.1280.jpg

Max anywhere
My uncle once got a 'wife' from Morocco. She was much younger than him and wasn't bad looking. I fapped to her, actually. But she was clearly only in it for the money, as you'd expect.

Regarding JBW, I think it's more of a Just Be Western thing in this case. There are plenty of white-looking Lebanese men in Saudi, and they're looked down upon. Saudi foids have an idealistic view of Western males; unlike the backward and regressive Saudis, western men are open-minded and progressive gentlemen who respect women. Anyhow, this thread doesn't add much to the debate.

Ask yourself that
I still can't see why. Average-looking people don't become incels unless they're mentally handicapped. It just doesn't happen.

White guys can run currygame and foids will dig it
My uncle once got a 'wife' from Morocco. She was much younger than him and wasn't bad looking. I fapped to her, actually. But she was clearly only in it for the money, as you'd expect.

Regarding JBW, I think it's more of a Just Be Western thing in this case. There are plenty of white-looking Lebanese men in Saudi, and they're looked down upon. Saudi foids have an idealistic view of Western males; unlike the backward and regressive Saudis, western men are open-minded and progressive gentlemen who respect women. Anyhow, this thread doesn't add much to the debate.

So much soy. Saudi foids fuck white arabs. Whites can literally be ISIS and foids will compliment how strict and righteous they are
I am now in a relationship. In a few hours. I tried so many months to get one foid and a white guy gets it in a snap of a finger.

Yeah and this is a fellow forum user. Most Whitecels probably have about 20 foids drooling over them but only want stacey. Give me a bitch that breathes and talk. Just that.

Attachments

• F3482BA0-8986-4015-B5F8-6A43F1477F27.jpeg
    F3482BA0-8986-4015-B5F8-6A43F1477F27.jpeg
    39.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
I really don't see how it's likely that someone would sign up for and regularly visit/post on an incel forum if he wasn't subpar-looking in some way.
Posters have been outed as Chadlites and Normies before, its not that surprising to think some of the posters here are just larping or just have had some trouble with dating and think they are suddenly "incel".

It’d be LifeFuel if this is legit, unlike the normie fags here, I’d give anything to not be incel. I’m not here to be some edgy ass depressed loser, I fucking want to enjoy life and not be incel

real incels post on cucktears

Posters have been outed as Chadlites and Normies before, its not that surprising to think some of the posters here are just larping or just have had some trouble with dating and think they are suddenly "incel".
Those are just a few exceptions that got a lot of attention precisely because they are exceptions. It's just very difficult for me to believe that the majority of people here are not sub5, but have become convinced that they are due to extraordinary life circumstance. It would defy Occam's Razor.

Those are just a few exceptions that got a lot of attention precisely because they are exceptions. It's just very difficult for me to believe that the majority of people here are not sub5, but have become convinced that they are due to extraordinary life circumstance. It would defy Occam's Razor.
“Whitecels”

Lmfao

Why is this at 3 pages?

Why is this at 3 pages?
A lot if “whitecels” and ethnic copers want to deny what they are seeing before their eyes. A fellow forum member is getting bitches left and right.

jbw is the blackpill

A lot if “whitecels” and ethnic copers want to deny what they are seeing before their eyes. A fellow forum member is getting bitches left and right.

jbw is the blackpill
I'm ethnic and anyone who denies the advantage in being white is delusional, however being purely white alone isn't enough.

As you stated, Knajjd facially mogs me to the depths of the average foids hole and back, however at 5'2 it will never begin for him: he's also white.

I'm ethnic and anyone who denies the advantage in being white is delusional, however being purely white alone isn't enough.

As you stated, Knajjd facially mogs me to the depths of the average foids hole and back, however at 5'2 it will never begin for him: he's also white.
5’2 is an outliner. Being white is a massive advantage he gets girls wetting and drooling over him but he cant meet up.

Givr me suggestions how to prank

This bitch aint a virgin
Can't you report this to the police and get her whipped/jailed? A bit like to catch a predator you can do a to catch a thot in Saudi Arabia

White guys can run currygame and foids will dig it

So much soy. Saudi foids fuck white arabs. Whites can literally be ISIS and foids will compliment how strict and righteous they are
I am now in a relationship. In a few hours. I tried so many months to get one foid and a white guy gets it in a snap of a finger.

Yeah and this is a fellow forum user. Most Whitecels probably have about 20 foids drooling over them but only want stacey. Give me a bitch that breathes and talk. Just that.
Keep doing these experiments I beg of you they are based vantablackpilled and interesting af

Keep doing these experiments I beg of you they are based vantablackpilled and interesting af
Oh i will. I already got multiple dates up ahead

I'm a whitecel, used my pic on Tinder and haven't got a single match in the span of three years. Are you up for the challenge OP?

I'm a whitecel, used my pic on Tinder and haven't got a single match in the span of three years. Are you up for the challenge OP?
Fuck yeah. Give me ur pics and once i am done with this fakecel’s i will use yours

If i dont get a sibgle match you give me 500 saudi riyals

just travel to saudi bro. let's do an arabcel test in the philippines.

Fuck yeah. Give me ur pics and once i am done with this fakecel’s i will use yours

If i dont get a sibgle match you give me 500 saudi riyals
As soon as I'm back from uni (which will be kinda late), I'll send some pics for sure.

So this is what I miss when I'm gone for 5 hours

Maybe not everyone wants to racemixx?

Last edited:
Only the self proclaimed whitecels. Ethnicels are truecels

Status
Not open for further replies.