Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many folks here aren’t really incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfl at these foids. I should try to be an incel celebrity

Attachments

• C5C2D586-4467-4103-95BC-67DE11F1B43B.png
    C5C2D586-4467-4103-95BC-67DE11F1B43B.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 452
Jfl at these foids. I should try to be an incel celebrity
Ask her if she’d be down to fuck while reading the Qur’an

Ask her if she’d be down to fuck while reading the Qur’an
Whitecels are mentalcels. Seek help asap and ascend while we truecel ethnics can cope with surgeries and the rope

Attachments

• 42D683BB-5B77-4D5B-B5A6-EE6FC39F2D84.png
    42D683BB-5B77-4D5B-B5A6-EE6FC39F2D84.png
    35.1 KB · Views: 404
Sounds like a dickpill to me.

Sounds like a dickpill to me.
Go ahead and use your face and advertise your dick. Nothing. You are coping. I will tell the next foid i am small

It's almost impossible to be an incel with blue eyes and blonde hair.

Go ahead and use your face and advertise your dick. Nothing. You are coping. I will tell the next foid i am small
You're a fuckin joke.

Baiting a Saudi women (the biggest Arab whores on earth) with the same white foids mentality (but none of the advantages) , they'll basically fuck anything non Arab chaddam

You're not showing us the real conversation and you're nitpicking on social media apps like what'sup kik Instagram ( the headquarters for foids ego boosting)

Let me ask you this. Did you say you're white? As in white boy from the west or just larped as a pale skin Arab?.

JFL what type of name Is Alaa?
You're a fuckin joke.

Baiting a Saudi women (the biggest Arab whores on earth) with the same white foids mentality (but none of the advantages) , they'll basically fuck anything non Arab chaddam

You're not showing us the real conversation and you're nitpicking on social media apps like what'sup kik Instagram ( the headquarters for foids ego boosting)

Let me ask you this. Did you say you're white? As in white boy from the west or just larped as a pale skin Arab?.
What other apps wouldn’t prove his point? JFL the 89 Bluepillers/Guests can understand he disguised himself as white male from the west.

This place is full of fakecels but I'm not one of them

Whitecel is an oxymoron.

I feel as if once the incel revolutions ends and we’re successful, we’ll have a civil war between ethnics and whites. Tbh i side with the ethnics cause they strong, you know i’m Spaniard i’m not white :feelsokman:

So once again everybody against the white men. White men are truly alone in this rotten world. This is our demise. Everybody hates us and wants us dead, even people on this forum. Just lol at this.

fucking lol, even if they might be disowned, stoned, lashed or jailed, thottery must go on.

I get no matches on Tinder with professional digital photographs and I'm white. Whitecels absolutely do exist.

Jesus christ, it would be so nice to experience that much affection even via text.

What other apps wouldn’t prove his point?
I did not say that . On the contrary. This only proves how much of a slut these traitorous Arab foids are. They'll go for ANYTHING with money. But he's nitpicking to twist the point.

understand he disguised himself as white male FROM THE WEST
Well there you fuckin have it. How is this any different than Asian foids that only lust over men With status that can help them move to the west? . She doesn't give a fuck if he's white. She sees him as a betabuxxer. Being white isn't even an advantage. The same can happen to any other male from the west no matter the race when it comes to these whores

Arab foids will fuck anything that isn't an Arab ugly male that who offer something valuable to them . So why don't you just call it what it really is? "status maxxing and money maxxing".
Might even just call it "jbw" JUST BE WESTERN.

So once again everybody against the white men. White men are truly alone in this rotten world. This is our demise. Everybody hates us and wants us dead, even people on this forum. Just lol at this.
Jfl yep, go 1488

Is this some whore or some ugly fat bitch who is a 3/10 on the SMV?

I did not say that . On the contrary. This only proves how much of a slut these traitorous Arab foids are. They'll go for ANYTHING with money. But he's nitpicking to twist the point.

Well there you fuckin have it. How is this any different than Asian foids that only lust over men With status that can help them move to the west? . She doesn't give a fuck if he's white. She sees him as a betabuxxer. Being white isn't even an advantage. The same can happen to any other male from the west no matter the race when it comes to these whores

Arab foids will fuck anything that isn't an Arab ugly male that who offer something valuable to them . So why don't you just call it what it really is? "status maxxing and money maxxing".
Might even just call it "jbw" JUST BE WESTERN.
How am i nitpicking. Saudi arabia has enough money. You say dickpill now moneypill obviously ditching the actual pill - jbwpill

I dont like what i see but this is a fellow user here who gets so much affection.

Here’s for all the ethnics coping

Attachments

• A9132A93-EA7E-49EF-AE0E-57B1E2972FC3.png
    A9132A93-EA7E-49EF-AE0E-57B1E2972FC3.png
    42.9 KB · Views: 144
You're a fuckin joke.

An american accountsnt living in saudi for saudi girls lmfao

Whitecels know that they can get a bitch in a snap of a hand but they want to dwell on depression like the truecels - arabs, asians and curries.

They clearly want a white guy and dont cope bro. You are the joke your whole life

pm the pic you used.

nothing i hate more than fake white incels.

makes ethniccels take us mayocels less seriously.

Btw saudis are well off. Literally living in palaces, wear dresses and go abroad many times a year. These are not your yemeni or egyptian foids. Well off foids wanting some white dick

You're a fuckin joke.

Elaborate on how Saudi women are “the biggest arab whores”

pm the pic you used.

nothing i hate more than fake white incels.

makes ethniccels take us mayocels less seriously.

I would but the user doesnt want doxxing. He is incel for sure.

“Whitecels” dint exist and this is not something bad on the contrary celebratr with some pork and cough syrup

Just travel while earning 200 euros a month and dont pay for anything br0

Just travel while earning 200 euros a month and dont pay for anything br0
I bet jbw works in ur own countries. As long as you are white you win. Just rewrite tje blackpill as jbwpill

I bet jbw works in ur own countries. As long as you are white you win. Just rewrite tje blackpill as jbwpill
Just run jbw in a 99% white country while the average female mogs the average male in looks br0

Just run jbw in a 99% white country while the average female mogs the average male in looks br0
Well work abroad if you are so adamant. Get an accountant engineering or ESL degree and plough bitches like dogs who crawl up to you

How am i nitpicking. Saudi arabia has enough money. You say dickpill now moneypill obviously ditching the actual pill - jbwpill

I dont like what i see but this is a fellow user here who gets so much affection.
Enough money my ass.

No Arab foids will ever say no to a plane ticket to the west.

I did not know she was a Saudi until I read the comment. But it's still IS a dickpill. The dick pill alone is enough for them. but in this case its merely a Giga bonus.

You're nitpicking because I see nothing of true value in your pics. It's merely a whore being a whore. This proves nothing. For example
Here’s for all the ethnics coping
This proves my point. What?. What Were you expecting her to say no? She's a fuckin whore jfl.

Blond blue eye incel?he is either a manlet or gigamentalcel

Enough money my ass.

No Arab foids will ever say no to a plane ticket to the west.

I did not know she was a Saudi until I read the comment. But it's still IS a dickpill. The dick pill alone is enough for them. but in this case its merely a Giga bonus.

You're nitpicking because I see nothing of true value in your pics. It's merely a whore being a whore. This proves nothing. For example

This proves my point. What?. What Were you expecting her to say no? She's a fuckin whore jfl.
You are talking as if she fucks everyone. Give me your pics and we will see the whores

Nothing of value. I sent a pic of her admiting she drools over white guys. Why cant you just see it like what everyone sees. So much rage and cope

Nothing of value. I sent a pic of her admiting she drools over white guys. Why cant you just see it like what everyone sees. So much rage and cope
One conversation. Do you want me to catfish as a ugly incel guy in Saudi Arabia instead and show you?

One conversation. Do you want me to catfish as a ugly incel guy in Saudi Arabia instead and show you?
Go ahead. I tried many times and couldnt get foids this wet

Go ahead. I tried many times and couldnt get foids this wet
Thats one female bro. I am going to try this myself.

What app did you use bro? I am going to make sure to use an INCEL and not a "Blackpilled Normie".

Thats one female bro. I am going to try this myself.

What app did you use bro? I am going to make sure to use an INCEL and not a "Blackpilled Normie".
I have three convos already. More to come.

I use tinder. Use an ethnic man incel or normie

I have three convos already. More to come.

I use tinder. Use an ethnic man incel or normie
I want to use a sub 4 white guy instead. Im not Saudicel so im gonna need a VPN or just try another dating app.

Go ahead. I will pay you 500 saudi riyals if you get none
Of course I will not get ONE, but I do not expect 100+ either.

Of course I will not get ONE, but I do not expect 100+ either.
I will keep using the acc and i will get all of riyadh under this guy

Elaborate on how Saudi women are “the biggest arab whores”
Are you joking? Lol. Just read what that thot is saying. Have you ever seen Arab date sites? It's always saudi women... It's the Islam dominant culture that is based and keeps their women in check. Never had an interaction with a Saudi woman online who wasn't a sellout of her own ethnic men.

It's over for many men

Status
Not open for further replies.