Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Many folks here aren’t really incels

Status
Not open for further replies.
fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
I used a “whitecel’s” pic on tinder and i am getting this extremely horny ethnic foid on my ass. Seriously.

Should i arrange a date and show up with the guy’s pic glued on my face and record it? Lmfao

Attachments

• 7E04CB6E-F26C-44CE-A7B6-B1D4313D0AEF.png
    7E04CB6E-F26C-44CE-A7B6-B1D4313D0AEF.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 771
show the pic you used

"You're here for the male model huh?"

Too much validation for unworthy femoids. Man ever got unwanted attention from unwanted femoid - incel no more. His feelings does not count, while ugly femorloid is powerfull goddess with right to define what man is

Bitch is wetter than the persian gulf

Attachments

• 02F11CA4-E59C-4E68-8F42-4A79E58AF3B2.png
    02F11CA4-E59C-4E68-8F42-4A79E58AF3B2.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 746
Too much validation for unworthy femoids. Man ever got unwanted attention from unwanted femoid - incel no more. His feelings does not count, while ugly femorloid is powerfull goddess with right to define what man is

Ok “whitecel” tell us more how you cant get foids

Should i arrange a date and show up with the guy’s pic glued on my face and record it? Lmfao
You are low inhib Saudi bro, why not?

Lol jfl at saying 8inch cock

Ok “whitecel” tell us more how you cant get foids
My feelings and desires not important, all what matters is wahman, she goddess

Probably @Weed

But is a white white or a white ethnic?

What a filthy whore. Her father should bury her alive to teach her a lesson.

This is in Saudi land no? Then it's just JBW game it's not the same as one in America bro. Any white can travel across the world to fulfil your whores fantasies

What does she look like?

Is she in the West or Saudi Arabia?
Saudi
Does your normiefish have hair ?

Yeah

Guys, i am not “racebaiting” or anything but there is nothing called “whitecel”. I am not insulting anyone but seriously i am getting foids - not one. Drooling over this incel-normie. Seriously just put yourself out there and you will get a foid. I try so hard to get even one word response with my ethnic face and nothing happens

Lmfaoo

Attachments

• D4FA5D6E-B193-48D7-B215-993A3CB8FFE4.png
    D4FA5D6E-B193-48D7-B215-993A3CB8FFE4.png
    41 KB · Views: 580
Saudi

Yeah

Guys, i am not “racebaiting” or anything but there is nothing called “whitecel”. I am not insulting anyone but seriously i am getting foids - not one. Drooling over this incel-normie. Seriously just put yourself out there and you will get a foid. I try so hard to get even one word response with my ethnic face and nothing happens

now try with a white baldcel see if that work :feelsugh:

Saudi

Yeah

JFL at the muh Saudi tradthot Islam will save us cope. Btw now retry with the same pictures in the West and see what happens.

Send it to her father.

This post is absolutely shit and have no credibility when you refuse to show the pic I could easily make a thread claiming the same thing.

Show the pic or stfu

“Whitecels” should leave this forum as there is hope for them.

This post is absolutely shit and have no credibility when you refuse to show the pic I could easily make a thread claiming the same thing.

Show the pic or stfu

The issue is that i dont want to show his pic without permission. He is a fellow user here and once he is online i will ask him if i can. He isnt a chadlite or anything

The issue is that i dont want to show his pic without permission. He is a fellow user here and once he is online i will ask him if i can. He isnt a chadlite or anything
May i ask does he have blonde hair and blue eyes :feelskek:

She's a dream for me, too bad I'm too ugly even to get ethnic foids what a shit :cryfeels:

It’s over for me

It’s over for whitecels in general I mean

Asking for all whitecels to leave is a bit much bro
9437C4CA 608B 41BB ACFA FA153C8EE408
5280D9D8 B359 4189 8A4E 255CAB429723

I feel as if once the incel revolutions ends and we’re successful, we’ll have a civil war between ethnics and whites. Tbh i side with the ethnics cause they strong, you know i’m Spaniard i’m not white :feelsokman:

Ethnic bros lets kill these fakecels

Yeah. She said no sex but did oral and handstuff
Good fucking job at exposing these Islamic thots

I feel bad for the man they will marry and think she is free of any sins

I applaud you greatly

Status
Not open for further replies.