Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Manlets, why don't you just get leg-lengthening surgery?

Gendocel

Gendocel

Reichsleiter

It would easily raise your SMV by 2 points.

as far as i know there is a risk of becoming disabled and not everyone here have money to afford it

as far as i know there is a risk of becoming disabled
There is a huge risk. Not worth it. Look at me. 6’0” and still incel. It might just make you into a taller version of an incel like me. No guarantee and a ton of risk

I still would need to compensate with betabuxxing, and maybe a little jestermaxxing here and there.:feelsclown:

There is a huge risk. Not worth it. Look at me. 6’0” and still incel. It might just make you into a taller version of an incel like me. No guarantee and a ton of risk
nt?

Just pay thousands of dollars to get your legs broken with a risk of ending up disabled just to go from a 0/10 to a 2/10 theory

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:

no women gives a shit about me and i'm not short, just around average height. Biggest problem for me is that i am completely retarded in social life aspect, i can't engage any friendship or anything, and what women will take seriously a man with child voice and no job, only male model tier looks may save such a man.

Last edited:
no women gives a shit about me and i'm not short, just around average height. Biggest problem for me is that i am completely retarded in social life aspect, i can't engage any friendship or anything, and what women will take seriously a man with child voice and no job, only male tier looks may save such a man.
Yep. NTpill is brutal man

I am not NT. I’m quite a sperg IRL and can’t even make friends in the car hobby
IM 6'0 BRO!!!! IM A LIL BIT SPERG. BRO!. BELIEVE I CANT MAKE FRIENDS IN THE CAR HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A INCEL! IM A INCEL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you just pay $100,000 to break your bones and become a cripple bro.

If you're 5'8-5'9 it's a good investment since you may reach 6'0

below 5'8 it's over

IM 6'0 BRO!!!! IM A LIL BIT SPERG. BRO!. BELIEVE I CANT MAKE FRIENDS IN THE CAR HOBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM A INCEL! IM A INCEL1!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No fakecels with 18k+ posts my guy

Yeah, 18k posts with barely any sewermaxxing. Less than 100 users here have a higher post count than me
Nigger you dont understand. your number post says NOTHING to me i couldnt give the LEAST of the smallest shit in the universe you have 5 quintillion posts and have been 4 billion quadrillion years on this forum. Thats just hierarchy monkey social shit.

Just pay thousands of dollars to get your legs broken with a risk of ending up disabled just to go from a 0/10 to a 2/10 theory

:feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman: :feelstastyman:
What would you do with that money instead? Consuming? Participating in the materialist race?

Nigger you dont understand. your number post says NOTHING to me i couldnt give the LEAST of the smallest shit in the universe you have 5 quintillion posts and have been 4 billion quadrillion years on this forum. Thats just hierarchy monkey social shit.
It shows how much you relate to the struggle. Someone with 10k+ posts is far more of a real one than some gray with no posts that lurks here. Fact is, not one person is gonna get nearly 20k posts if they aren’t struggling big time in life because they’d have better things to do than rot here

Someone with 10k+ posts is far more of a real one than some gray with no posts that lurks here.
completely incorrect ridiculous i have to explain that years pass new people born and new incels enter the forum. Also not all incels want to rot 24/7 here so they dont post ten trillion shit a day.

I'm broke and have a shitty immune system.

And there is no lengthening surgery for my face

completely incorrect ridiculous i have to explain that years pass new people born and new incels enter the forum. Also not all incels want to rot 24/7 here so they dont post ten trillion shit a day.
So you think the grey that has been here for a long time with zero posts is just as much of an incel as you or me? Ok schizo

Expensive surgery to get longer AND weaker bones while enduring an unbearable pain? Just to get foid's attention? That's peak betabuxxing.

If you see these guys with Summer clothing you'll notice they are out of proportion

So you think the grey that has been here for a long time with zero posts is just as much of an incel as you or me? Ok schizo
not a grey but a nigger that has 20k posts is same than 500

There is no way that won't fuck you up.

Plus it looks like other than leg lenghtening he also got arm-widening, chest-widening and neck-widening surgeries because the guy on the right looks a whole lot different than the guy on the left.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

not a grey but a nigger that has 20k posts is same than 500
You're attacking a completely legit user for no reason, idk why he flexed a postmaxxed post count (completely worthless) but still this is best directed elsewhere

die