Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't want to go to Poland to ascend as a sandnigger.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Yes, you are coping.
You remind me of this post. Butthurt white nationalist monkey
IMG 20240905 151412
Stay seething

IMG 20240905 151702
IMG 20240905 151644
IMG 20240905 151632IMG 20240905 151550
IMG 20240905 151541
IMG 20240905 151532

Those are literally not Arabs, idiot. Those are Aryans living among Arabs. They're all that your shithole countries ever had going for them and they're what made your countries great 1000 years ago. As you shitskins outbred them they turned into backwater warzones.

Seethe that you'll never bask in the glory of your ancestors or be a part of the master race.

living among Arabs. They're all that your shithole countries ever had going for them and they're what made your countries great 1000 years ago. As you shitskins outbred them they turned into what they are today.
Bunch of retarded nonsense with no proof. The middle East was in fact more closer to saudis and yemenis back then, then it is today. None, of those people have white DNA. Keep seething.

@Made in Heaven help me deal with this idiot.
Seethe that you'll never bask in the glory of your ancestors or be a part of the master
The master race is Arab. We can have light eyes and hair without having white DNA

Online IQ tests don't mean shit. Most Arabs here have gotten similar results lol.
Higher than any results you have gotten.
We are indeed whiter then what jewllywood portrays us as. That's true. You can keep seething
For the 500th time, it doesn’t change the fact that you’re brown.
Who cares about what you think?
You clearly do. Otherwise you wouldn’t care so much about proving how "white-passing" your country is

Higher than any results you have gotten.
I think some Arabs here have gotten similar results. @kay' post your results mango. @kay' is Also Yemeni, yet, his results are as high as yours lol, when according, to Jew studies you swear by his results should be in the 70s
For the 500th time, it doesn’t change the fact that you’re brown.
Ok. Brown isn't insulting when plenty of Lebanese look white or have light hair/eyes. So I don't care for the term.
You clearly do. Otherwise you wouldn’t are so much about proving how "white-passing" your country
Because, it is our country is indeed blessed with many white passing people.

Last edited:
I think some Arabs here have gotten similar results. @
kay''
@kay' post your results mango.
Retard. Why are you steering the conversation away from yourself? I originally told you specifically that I IQ mog you.
Fucking pathetic.
And it’s irrelevant when you consider how your average countryman looks like. Stop posting about it so much on this forum, it’s embarrassing.

Bunch of retarded nonsense with no proof. The middle East was in fact more closer to saudis and yemenis back then, then it is today. None, of those people have white DNA. Keep seething.
Objectively, verifiably false. There are records that indicate that north Africa and much of the middle east was Aryan until a few centuries ago. One of the best examples proving this is that many of the biggest languages in the middle east (such as Persian) are indo-european, which means that they came from Aryan Europeans who originally occupied the areas that these languages are spoken.

Only a shitskin would work this hard to defend his own people.
@Made in Heaven help me deal with this idiot.
Ahaha, calling in your friend because you can't keep up. Cute and sad at the same time.
The master race is Arab. We can have light eyes and hair without having white DNA
The master race is Aryan, and you all want to claim our perfection for yourselves without doing anything to earn it. BEGONE!

Retard. Why are you steering the conversation away from yourself? I originally told you specifically that I IQ mog you.
Fucking pathetic.
I have never posted my results lol. I'm Levantine, so naturally, mine will be higher. Retarded mutt.
And it’s irrelevant when you consider how your average countryman looks like.
The average is much whiter then what you think. So it isn't embarassing.
Objectively, verifiably false. There are records that indicate that north Africa and much of the middle east was Aryan until a few centuries ago. One of the best examples proving this is that many of the biggest languages in the middle east (such as Persian) are indo-european, which means that they came from Aryan Europeans who originally occupied the areas that these languages are spoken.

Only a shitskin would work this hard to defend his own people.
Retarded. Levantines/Turks/Iranians are the same people. A difference in language doesn't mean different genetics low IQ monkey.

IMG 20240905 154617
Ahaha, calling in your friend because you can't keep up. Cute and sad at the same time.
Nothing wrong with asking for help. I have work to do.
The master race is Aryan, and you all want to claim our perfection
It's not your perfection. Arabs with light hair and eyes don't have white DNA. They are Arabs, you snow monkey. This woman is 100% arab

Retarded. Levantines/Turks/Iranians are the same people. A difference in language doesn't mean different genetics low IQ monkey.

View attachment 1250437
Looks like you drew that shit up on ms paint in 5 minutes. You prove nothing.
Nothing wrong with asking for help. I have work to do.
So go do it and stop bitching about how you deserve to go ruin the lives of white people.
It's not your perfection. Arabs with light hair and eyes don't have white DNA. They are Arabs, you snow monkey. This woman is 100% arab
If Arabs are indistinguishable from Aryans then you don't need to go to Europe. Stay among your own people and blow them up.

Looks like you drew that shit up on ms paint in 5 minutes. You prove nothing.
It's not my problem, that you don't understand PCA charts. Keep seething
You’re coping hard nigger. I posted my results and you mentioned yours above
I never mentioned what my IQ was or did post my results.
Also, I thought you didn’t consider IQ tests to be valid
This was for you, since, you believe in IQ tests

I think some Arabs here have gotten similar results. @kay' post your results mango. @kay' is Also Yemeni, yet, his results are as high as yours lol, when according, to Jew studies you swear by his results should be in the 70s

Ok. Brown isn't insulting when plenty of Lebanese look white or have light hair/eyes. So I don't care for the term.

Screenshot 20240813 182644 DuckDuckGo

when according, to Jew studies you swear by his results should be in the 70s
Low-IQ sandnigger doesn’t understand how IQ percentiles and normal distribution work, typical.
@beyondschizo look at this retarded goatfucker lmao
I never mentioned what my IQ was or did post my results.
You clearly mentioned that your IQ was 113-115 according to the Mensa Denmark test, and note that these tests usually inflate scores, so your IQ is probably in the low 100s or high 90s, while mine is in the mid 120s.

Low-IQ sandnigger doesn’t understand how IQ percentiles and normal distribution work, typical.

You clearly mentioned that your IQ was 113-115 according to the Mensa Denmark test, and note that these tests usually inflate scores, so your IQ is probably in the low 100s or high 90s, while mine is in the mid 120s.
Typical arab brownoid behaviour

@
beyondschizo
People here are generally, subhuman outcasts, so it should be lower, not higher. Most Arabs here got above 120. I don't want to tag them, because, they probably, won't like it
You clearly mentioned that your IQ was 113-115
Liar, I said 115-120 I don't remember what it was. But it wasn't 113.

Truly, Stormfront is a cancer, and white supremacy is an ailment that plagues any community with beliefs that diverge heavily from the mainstream. These pale-skinned apes are no better than the nigger they love to criticize so brutally. The accomplishments they love to boast about are not their own, not of their ancestors, but of the ancestors of their peers, whom would detest their insane, disgusting beliefs. What they themselves have achieved to further the "white race" they claim to love so much doesn't go much farther than pissing off actually sane human beings in inane internet arguments.

Arguing against them is futile. Their beliefs are not based on reason, even if they love to cite bullshit studies to give you the illusion that they are. They're like religious people in this way.

Fuck the white race. The whites are the makers of their own demise.

Truly, Stormfront is a cancer, and white supremacy is an ailment that plagues any community with beliefs that diverge heavily from the mainstream. These pale-skinned apes are no better than the nigger they love to criticize so brutally. The accomplishments they love to boast about are not their own, not of their ancestors, but of the ancestors of their peers, whom would detest their insane, disgusting beliefs. What they themselves have achieved to further the "white race" they claim to love so much doesn't go much farther than pissing off actually sane human beings in inane internet arguments.

Arguing against them is futile. Their beliefs are not based on reason, even if they love to cite bullshit studies to give you the illusion that they are. They're like religious people in this way.

Fuck the white race. The whites are the makers of their own demise.
Saar I'm brown but I wish I was white so now I'm gonna pick at whites

Saar I'm brown but I wish I was white so now I'm gonna pick at whites
I'm so European that I speak the descendant language of a Paleo-European language. You can't call my whiteness into question to immediately discard my words that you can't otherwise find any arguments against like you did with our Lebanese friend over there.

Those are literally not Arabs, idiot.
They are. No Arab, not even the blondest palest most blue eyed Arab is european. Aside from Turks. Get this through your skull, you dumb mutt. Looking white =/= being European

@DarkStar is also a white (celtic/italian) american and he agrees with this, he constantly affirms that white Arabs are not genetically arbas
Those are Aryans living among Arabs.
Aryans don't exist anymore. And it's funny as fuck you say that when the closest modern populations to indo-iranians are Tajiks.
They're all that your shithole countries ever had going for them and they're what made your countries great 1000 years ago.
They're the same race as us regardless of skin or eye color. I have family who is brown and family who is white. we are stil ultimatley the same race. Only a retarded american mongrel would be so fucking stupid so as to not understand that phenotype =/= race. You're probably one of those retarded niggers who thinks Nick Fuentes is white
As you shitskins outbred them they turned into backwater warzones.
No, that was the fault of kikes and amerimutts, so its a good thing you're being replaced by beaners.

Objectively, verifiably false.
Oh boy, this is gonna be good. I always love ass kicking mongrel mutts who can't comprehend that looks =/= genetics
There are records that indicate that north Africa and much of the middle east was Aryan until a few centuries ago.
There aren't. In fact, it's literally the opposite North Africa and the Middle East were genetically FARTHER away from europeans in the past, not closer. JFL

Notice how Natufians, European hunter gatherers, and Ancient Iran are all FARTHER away from each other than MODERN populations woud be? Meaning modern Europeans and modern Arabs are in fact CLOSER than they were in the past. Natufians were closer to SAUDIS than they are to modern Levantines.

Highlighted modern races

Bonus map. The grey dots are modern populations FYI

One of the best examples proving this is that many of the biggest languages in the middle east (such as Persian) are indo-european
LMAO this faggot talks all high and mighty like he knows what he's saying, and the best he can do is bring up fucking language?!:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Changing your language doesn't magically alter your genes. I'm not british just because I speak english, dumb nigger.

Meanwhile, actual historical and genetic evidence shows that modern MENA are descendants of ancient MENA JFL
which means that they came from Aryan Europeans who originally occupied the areas that these languages are spoken.
Aryans are not Europeans. Stop using those two words interchangeably as if they have the exact same meaning. Europeans are not genetically the same as Aryans.

"The Indo-Iranian peoples,[10][11][12] also known as Ā́rya or Aryans from their self-designation, were a group of Indo-European speaking peoples"

"A 2022 study found that modern individuals from Southern Central Asia, especially Tajiks and Yaghnobis, display strong genetic continuity towards Iron Age Indo-Iranians, and were only marginally affected by outside geneflow"
@DarkStar

The master race is Aryan, and you all want to claim our perfection for yourselves without doing anything to earn it. BEGONE!
>our perfection

You're an incel JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I don't want to get beaten by thugs.
In Poland of all places:feelshaha:? That country has one of the lowest assault rates in Europe:feelskek::

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: as always.

Bruh, why you dox me like that:feelsUgh:.

View attachment 1250661
4th smartest population in the world be like:
More like this actually:

Besides India and the UK, the performance of second-tier science and technology research powers (those countries ranked behind China and the US) in the top five rankings is largely unchanged: Germany is in the top five in 27 technologies, South Korea in 24, Italy in 15, Iran in 8, Japan also in 8 and Australia in 7.

I'm so European that I speak the descendant language of a Paleo-European language.
Basque?

They produce hypersonic missiles, while, your shithole still has commie blocks lol.
Commie blocks can be pretty comfy tbh:feelsjuice:.

They are. No Arab, not even the blondest palest most blue eyed Arab is european.
You are an imbecile. No, these groups came from Aryans or share a common ancestor. They are not to be considered Arabs like the rest of the shitskins living there.
Aside from Turks. Get this through your skull, you dumb mutt. Looking white =/= being European
Looking white DOES equal being European. It literally was only possible for whites to evolve in or near Europe because areas like the middle east and Africa are too hot and sunny and pale-skinned people historically did not fair well in these conditions. That's why everyone in EVERY TROPICAL COUNTRY is a shitskin. Notice that pale-skinned people only exist in northern countries? Of course you didn't. No, actually you did, but you won't accept that your can't claim them as mud-people like yourself.
@DarkStar is also a white (celtic/italian) american and he agrees with this, he constantly affirms that white Arabs are not genetically arbas
Three retards agreeing on something only further proves that they are retarded. You are all wrong together.
Aryans don't exist anymore. And it's funny as fuck you say that when the closest modern populations to indo-iranians are Tajiks.
Yeah, whatever credibility people may have thought you had as they read your comments is now gone. Aryans literally do exist all across the west and many can be found in other parts of the world (like the middle east) today via travel.
*Throws in some nonsense he drew in ms paint with no context given to look sciencey*
You's 'as gotta belee me I'm totally wona the Aryan bruthas!
Hahaha, nope.
They're the same race as us regardless of skin or eye color. I have family who is brown and family who is white. we are stil ultimatley the same race. Only a retarded american mongrel would be so fucking stupid so as to not understand that phenotype =/= race. You're probably one of those retarded niggers who thinks Nick Fuentes is white
So now you not only say that there are whites in the middle east but now you are trying to claim the actual shitskins as one of them too. You reveal your true self more every time you write.

If you want any chance at being considered a white person, the first thing your stupid ass should've done is denounce the shitskin arabs as subhuman, but no, you want them to be welcomed among whites. Yeah, fuck off.

People with the Aryan phenotype CAN'T EVOLVE IN NON-NORTHERN COUNTRIES. Every other tropical or sunny region in the world is made up entirely of shitskins. There were no Aryans in pre-columbian America or sub-saharan Africa. Neither were there any in Australia originally or India. Yet you're so desperate to prove that you're the exception and y'all magically spring up with white skin.

Your stupid ass must've failed biology. Go read up on evolution.

No, that was the fault of kikes and amerimutts, so its a good thing you're being replaced by beaners.
Amerimutts are not Aryans. Nothing of value will be lost.

You are an imbecile. No, these groups came from Aryans or share a common ancestor. They are not to be considered Arabs like the rest of the shitskins living there.
They didn't come from aryans and white skin itself existed before aryans, since Anatolian Neolithic Farmers are the ones who brought whitr skin into europe FROM THE MIDDLE EAST,, and the genes for white skin come from the fertile crescent, not europe.

Looking white DOES equal being European.
@DarkStar

you cant be fuxking serioues. Im 100% arab and have white skin JFL. No looking white doesnt mean being europesn holy kek. You're so ignorant it's amazing you can be so arrogant yet so wrong

Screenshot 20240719 121112 Samsung Internet

It literally was only possible for whites to evolve in or near Europe because areas like the middle east and Africa are too hot and sunny and pale-skinned people historically did not fair well in these conditions.
not all of the middle east is a desert you retarded nigger.

That's why everyone in EVERY TROPICAL COUNTRY is a shitskin.
Middle east isnt tropical, it is temperate. See map above

Notice that pale-skinned people only exist in northern countries?
they clearly don't as many arabs are white.
you won't accept that your can't claim them as mud-people like yourself.
I'm white arab, dumbass, although admittedly, the arabs I posted earlier are more whiter looking than me
Three retards agreeing on something only further proves that they are retarded. You are all wrong together.
DarkStar is a giga racist, so no, he has more credibility than a mystery meat like you.
Yeah, whatever credibility people may have thought you had as they read your comments is now gone
JFL no one agrees with you. Make replies or threads about this topic and no one who knows archeogenetics will agree with your dumbass.
. Aryans literally do exist all across the west
no they dont. Aryans are an extinct race that dont exist genetically anymore, even if they have descendants
and many can be found in other parts of the world (like the middle east) today via travel.
sorry, nigger, but genetics shows the closest to aryans are tajiks and tthey just arent european

So now you not only say that there are whites in the middle east
there are

Screenshot 20240831 060945 TikTok
Screenshot 20240831 060910 TikTok
Screenshot 20240831 060905 TikTok

you are trying to claim the actual shitskins as one of them too.
A brown arab and a white arab are genetically identical regardless of physicsl appearance.

A blonde syrian is still less european than a black haired british person. Do you comprehend that?

Screenshot 20240806 040851 TikTok
F3c68ac5 33b5 4137 ac4e 1cff5ddd30ab

You reveal your true self more every time you write
You're either a certified dumbass or a racemixed mongrel chimping out. No way an actual european would be this much of a dumbass when it comes to understanding who is european
If you want any chance at being considered a white person
i am white and caucasion, but not european. Whatever else you want to call me is cope
the first thing your stupid ass should've done is denounce the shitskin arabs as subhuman, but no, you want them to be welcomed among whites. Yeah, fuck off.
wherr did i say any of that and WTF does any of that have to do with genetics?
People with the Aryan phenotype CAN'T EVOLVE IN NON-NORTHERN COUNTRIES.
source: my ass
Every other tropical or sunny region in the world is made up entirely of shitskins.
its not. Asians are also light skinned, as are many arabs
There were no Aryans in pre-columbian America or sub-saharan Africa. Neither were there any in Australia originally or India. Yet you're so desperate to prove that you're the exception and y'all magically spring up with white skin.
yes, because white genes evolved in the fertile crescent as i showed above, then they entered into anatolia, then into europe. Sorry youre unedcuated dumbass.

also, this isnt even true, there were genes for lighter skin in pre-Colombian america, just not as pale as with Scandinavians

Likewise, the Khoisan in south Africa have genes for lighter skin that they inherited from the cushitic pastoralists
Your stupid ass must've failed biology. Go read up on evolution.
i did, and it shows im right JFL.

Screenshot 20240305 131141 Samsung Internet

Amerimutts are not Aryans. Nothing of value will be lost.
Ok nigger

I doubt it.

My name isn't abu lol. Fat Link(a mod) changed my name for fun.

Religion has nothing to do with anything. @Made in Heaven what's with these retards thinking being christian makes someone white? And yes, I'm a maronite.
From my experience with Israeli Arabs, the Christians are more white. That's all. It's not making them white, it's just what they are.