Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why I don't want to go to Poland to ascend as a sandnigger.

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Ancedotes Don't mean shit+ you said you met only one Lebanese before lol.

I live here. It's way more then 15%.

Plenty of Arabs are white, that's why. I'm not going to post Pajeets lol.

Arabs who are white passing or have light hair/eyes don't have white DNA, hence, we aren't racially white. You don't own light hair and eyes you stupid nigger. What's so hard to understand? Being white is obviously, attractive, but guess what? Arabs don't need white DNA to look white.

Jews portraying Arabs using Pajeets is what caused the stereotypes lol

I'm white enough. My mom and elder brother are gingers lol.

Plenty, of levantines are white passing and have light hair and eyes. Seethe nigger.

Because, we are.

No, it's not. You need like 15% for any influence. Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent, that's why.
Most Arabs, including the Lebanese, are brown and can't pass in Europe. Is there a white-looking minority? Yes, I don't dispute that, but it's irrelevant in the overall picture. For example, there are some Mexicans who look white, but that doesn't change the fact that most of them are brown, which makes their immigration to the US a disadvantage. The same logic applies to Arabs and their migration to Europe.

Why is it so hard for you to understand what I have been trying to tell you? It must be because of your low IQ.

can't pass in Europe. Is there a white-looking minority? Yes, I don't dispute that, but it's irrelevant in the overall picture. For example, there are some Mexicans who look white, but that doesn't change the fact that most of them are brown, which makes their immigration to the US a disadvantage. The same logic applies to Arabs and their migration to Europe.
Retarded comparision. We are far whiter then Aztec apes. Deal with it.
Why is it so hard for you to understand what I have been trying to tell you? It must be because of your low IQ
Kek.

Well he is kind of right. The majority of Arabs are brownish, only the minority are European looking so really the majority would indeed stick out in Europe
It's a significant minority. LEBANON is one the whitest countries in the middle East

Ancedotes Don't mean shit+ you said you met only one Lebanese before lol.

I live here. It's way more then 15%.

Plenty of Arabs are white, that's why. I'm not going to post Pajeets lol.

Arabs who are white passing or have light hair/eyes don't have white DNA, hence, we aren't racially white. You don't own light hair and eyes you stupid nigger. What's so hard to understand? Being white is obviously, attractive, but guess what? Arabs don't need white DNA to look white.

Jews portraying Arabs using Pajeets is what caused the stereotypes lol

I'm white enough. My mom and elder brother are gingers lol.

Plenty, of levantines are white passing and have light hair and eyes. Seethe nigger.

Because, we are.

No, it's not. You need like 15% for any influence. Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent, that's why.
Buddy @Castaway completely annihilated you with scientific sources. You're just doing trust me bro claims. Please stop

Buddy @Castaway completely annihilated you with scientific sources. You're just doing trust me bro claims. Please stop
All of these sources are bullshit. Anyone who has been to Lebanon would agree.

Retarded comparision. We are far whiter then Aztec apes. Deal with it.
Brown is brown nigger, light brown or dark brown. I don't care if as much as 1/4 of you look white, the majority of you are not white and therefore not welcome in Europe.

Light hair and eyes originated in the fertile crescent, that's why.
Light eyes have originated in the regions near the Black Sea, while light hair in norteastern Europe. Please stop making a fool of yourself

Light eyes have originated in the regions near the Black Sea, while light hair in norteastern Europe. Please stop making a fool of yourself
Arabs and Europeans are related, they racially are related because they're both Caucasiod coming from they same ancestors million of years ago

Last edited:
Nah. It originated in west Asia.
ChatGPT:

BLUE EYES
Blue eyes are believed to have originated from a genetic mutation that occurred in a single individual around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. This mutation affected the OCA2 gene, which is responsible for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to our skin, hair, and eyes.
The mutation reduced the melanin production in the iris, leading to blue eyes. This change did not eliminate melanin completely, but it did alter the way the iris reflects light, resulting in the blue color. The mutation likely occurred in a region near the Black Sea, particularly in the areas around present-day Ukraine, Romania, and Turkey.
Over time, as humans migrated and populations mixed, this gene spread, and blue eyes became more common, particularly in Europe. Today, blue eyes are most frequently found among people of European descent.

LIGHT HAIR
Light hair, like blonde and red hair, is thought to have originated in Europe, particularly in the northern and eastern parts of the continent. The development of light hair is closely tied to the evolution of human populations as they adapted to different environmental conditions.

The article I posted was written by a Lebanese guy and he provides several academic sources in it.
None,
ChatGPT:

BLUE EYES
Blue eyes are believed to have originated from a genetic mutation that occurred in a single individual around 6,000 to 10,000 years ago. This mutation affected the OCA2 gene, which is responsible for the production of melanin, the pigment that gives color to our skin, hair, and eyes.
The mutation reduced the melanin production in the iris, leading to blue eyes. This change did not eliminate melanin completely, but it did alter the way the iris reflects light, resulting in the blue color. The mutation likely occurred in a region near the Black Sea, particularly in the areas around present-day Ukraine, Romania, and Turkey.
Over time, as humans migrated and populations mixed, this gene spread, and blue eyes became more common, particularly in Europe. Today, blue eyes are most frequently found among people of European descent.

LIGHT HAIR
Light hair, like blonde and red hair, is thought to have originated in Europe, particularly in the northern and eastern parts of the continent. The development of light hair is closely tied to the evolution of human populations as they adapted to different environmental conditions.
Chatgpt isn't a good source.

Are you trolling or what? You just said "Bro come to Lebanon and you will see we are white" that is the definition of trust me bro
Scroll up nigger.
Then why do you care if arabs are seen as "white" or not. You’ve described arabs or at least some arabs as white multiple times now.
White passing Arab isn't the same as white racially, you low IQ mutt.

The article I posted was written by a Lebanese guy and he provides several academic sources in it.
Why would I trust the same people who put the Lebanese IQ at 80? Lol

This isn't about white women. This is about the white race. You want to contaminate it with your filthy nigger genes. White women are our enemy to deal with, not yours. Stay away from Europe. You belong in the mud.
JFL at this retarded stormfront cuck. While you're chimping out at another incel on a shotry forum, there's dozens of niggers and pajeets creampieing polish whores. Sands are thr least of your worries on a genetic level, you demented goy toy

White passing Arab isn't the same as white racially
Pathetic. You are so adamant about proving that most of your people can pass for white in Europe and are therefore equal to Europeans, when most of you are distinctly brown.
, you low IQ mutt.
I literally IQ mog you, but of course IQ doesn't matter and is an evil invention of whitey

That's understandable to like more Arab foids then those whire whores go ahead and hate polish foids then

Looks like it. But I don't want their roastbeef vaginas

< Cherrypicks himself I never said the majority of people were White passing or have light hair/eyes.
View attachment 1247118
This is has nothing to do with white people retard. We can have Light hair and eyes without white DNA. I have said this many times, my mom and brother are gingers too. And I can do the same with southern Europeans, doesn't mean shit lol. Crowds aren't a good way to asses anything.
View attachment 1247120View attachment 1247121View attachment 1247122View attachment 1247123View attachment 1247124View attachment 1247132View attachment 1247133View attachment 1247134

Seethe.
View attachment 1247118View attachment 1247120View attachment 1247121View attachment 1247122View attachment 1247123View attachment 1247124View attachment 1247125
It sucks that Islam blocks they way for non Islamic people to date them I would love to date, flirt, bang a Lebanese or Turkish foid

JFL at this retarded stormfront cuck. While you're chimping out at another incel on a shotry forum, there's dozens of niggers and pajeets creampieing polish whores. Sands are thr least of your worries on a genetic level, you demented goy toy
Gotta start standing up to the shitskins somewhere, coward.

Gotta start standing up to the shitskins somewhere, coward.
Neither me or @Abu.Belgrade.Answar are shitskins and you're not accomplishing shit chimping out at some green eyed lebanese incel who doesn't even want polish woman JFL what a dumbass

Neither me or @Abu.Belgrade.Answar are shitskins and you're not accomplishing shit chimping out at some green eyed lebanese incel who doesn't even want polish woman JFL what a dumbass
Idk where you are from but Abu is allegedly from the middle east (and his name doesn't help). Therefore he is shitskin scum. Did you fail geography?

Idk where you are from but Abu is allegedly from the middle east (and his name doesn't help). Therefore he is shitskin scum. Did you fail geography?
Being from the middle east doesn't equal being brown you retarded american mongrel fuxk

327258204d5fa9be931f284293ae23a8
C180f3c27a157aa5043f2bbb4dca9609
C3a78449b9de955390a3ea7c7f669733
1c5a3368033a249733dac21b29b6d805
2ce9e449242b3d9e48dc5dfc5b71c3f7
Ff2393ab65bcc78d3626af60c57e0b71

I was in South Lebanon. They are kind of similar to the Arabs in Haifa and Natzeret. Arabs of Gaza or Hebron are much darker. Not sure his religion, but Christians look like Europeans.

literally IQ mog
I doubt it.
Idk where you are from but Abu is allegedly from the middle east (and his name doesn't help).
My name isn't abu lol. Fat Link(a mod) changed my name for fun.
I was in South Lebanon. They are kind of similar to the Arabs in Haifa and Natzeret. Arabs of Gaza or Hebron are much darker. Not sure his religion, but Christians look like Europeans.
Religion has nothing to do with anything. @Made in Heaven what's with these retards thinking being christian makes someone white? And yes, I'm a maronite.

1. I prefer my own kind
It's understandable, but JBW and also BBC copers are ranting about racemixing as the neutral or even good thing

I would also stay here in Onion Fatherland, but... There is no but, I have nothing

You are so adamant about proving that most of your people can pass for white in Europe and are therefore equal to Europeans
I have never said equal to Europeans, Arabs arre in second place. And Lebanese people whether, you like it or not are one of the Whitest Arabs.

I have never said equal to Europeans, Arabs arre in second place. And Lebanese people whether, you like it or not are one of the Whitest Arabs.
"I wanna eat where the white folks eat, 'cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet!"

So you hate Polish and general white foids then? Keep on getting Arab and noodle whores then :feelsEhh::dab::feelsthink::feelsLSD:

It's understandable, but JBW and also BBC copers are ranting about racemixing as the neutral or even good thing

I would also stay here in Onion Fatherland, but... There is no but, I have nothing
Yeah I’m surprised that he doesn’t like white girls

Nigger I don't care. You people are brown and posting a minority of you who happen to look white isn't going to make me like you more. My original point was to tell you how pathetic it is that you feel the need to show everyone on the internet that your country is whiter than the MENA average.

Online IQ tests don't mean shit. Most Arabs here have gotten similar results lol.
My original point was to tell you how pathetic it is that you feel the need to show everyone on the internet that your country is whiter than the MENA average.
We are indeed whiter then what jewllywood portrays us as. That's true. You can keep seething
You people are brown and posting a minority of you who happen to look white isn't going to make me like you more.
Who cares about what you think?

Yeah I’m surprised that he doesn’t like white girls
There's plenty of white passing Lebanese women. I'm not desperete for white women, when I can easily find one from my own race.