Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Manlets rule the crime organizations because they have little chance in "normal" business

Stulejarz

Stulejarz

Officer
★★
When I see on TV that policearrest mafia boss, he is often a manlet. Examples:
Camorra boss
italy1.jpg

Cosa Nostra boss
mafia-riina.jpg

Russian crime organization boss
29e47f87a4c6cce94c1aed2aeee6eb42.jpg

Polish crime organization boss
z23964978O.jpg

Yakuza boss
c1_1393998_180111161220_620x413.jpg

Mexican cartel boss
636582859536179299-AP-Mexico-Drug-Lord-Extradition.jpg

el-chapo-drug-trafficking-trial-mexican-cartel-boss-found-guilty.jpg

Israel mafia boss
alleged-israeli-underworld-figure-zeev-rosenstein-stands-at-the-back-picture-id2803581

I think that this is related to the discrimination of manlets in normal business.
"Surveys have uncovered that less than 3% of CEOs were below 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m) in height. 90% of CEOs are of above average height."
"In 1994 James Sargent and David Blanchflower, of America's Dartmouth College, analysed a sample of about 6,000 male Britons whose progress was monitored from birth to early adulthood. Short teenaged boys made less money when they became young adults (aged 23) than their taller peers--even after other attributes, such as scores on ability tests or parents' social status, were factored out. For every four inches of height in adolescence, earnings went up more than 2% in early adulthood. Another survey, of graduates of the University of Pittsburgh, found that those who were 6'2" or taller received starting salaries 12% higher than those under six feet. "

crime organizations sometimes it is the only way to get a high status and money by manlets

Last edited:
fresh new aspect on the height pill

never even thought of this shit before

overcompensation is real.

next you're going to tell me ricecels make more money and are more educated than whites

Strong evidence for heightism tbh. And ofc lookism is law. Antisocial behavior is brought out by a fucked up society.

Brutal Blackpill tbh

Good point. it seems like crimemax is only hope for manlets

Very insightful post.

The world is a giant concentration camp for manlets, if you try to escape you get put into an even more secure concentration camp, prison.

Never noticed that tbh.

It makes sense though.

I cannot see myself being a mafia boss:feelskek:
Thats an alphacel trait

overcompensation is real.

next you're going to tell me ricecels make more money and are more educated than whites
Asian men make more money in hope of being betabuxx for a cumdunpster

The thing is that these manlets are just expendale frontmen. The real bosses are chads that can never be arrested because of their connections and secrecy.

true most of the thugs here are manleets
The thing is that these manlets are just expendale frontmen. The real bosses are chads that can never be arrested because of their connections and secrecy.
cope, real bosses are dudes that are giga based, and people don't even know he exists

Never paid much attention to it, but that's a valid point. Mafiamaxing is a manlets only hope.

Damn. Makes me appreciate the mafia more.

Now thinking about it,i cant recall a tall mafia leader lmao

Tommy was based in Goodfellas

I found some new research and articles
"In unadjusted analyses, height had a moderate negative relationship to violent crime; the shortest of men were twice as likely to be convicted of a violent crime as the tallest."

" Looking at records from the 19th, 20th and 21st centuries, they have found evidence that shorter men are 20 to 30 percent more likely to end up in prison than their taller counterparts, and that obesity and physical attractiveness are linked to crime."
"Other studies have found that shorter students tend to participate less frequently in clubs and sports. As a result these students may suffer a drop in self-esteem or not develop certain kinds of social skills that are useful later in life, the two economists theorized.

According to their study, both men and women who were rated unattractive (as rated on a five-point scale) in high school were more likely to commit — or at least more likely to be caught while committing — one of seven crimes, including burglary and selling drugs, than those rated average or attractive."

Most powerful Mob bosses were of short height!
renderTimingPixel.png

-Toto Riina (chief of the Sicilian Mafia) : 5'2
-Pasquale Condello ( chief of Ndragheta) : 5'3
-Meyer Lansky (Jewish mob boss) : 5'4
-Pablo Escobar (Colombian Drug Lord) : 5'5
-Semion Mogleivich (Chief of the Russian Mafia) : 5'5
-El Chapo Guzman (Mexican drug lord) : 5'5
-Carlo Gambino (Boss of Gambino family) :5'6

Black pill. Discriminated against for being a manlet = can easily fall into crime or dark underworld.

also because manlets are all aggressive thanks to their Napoleon complex
cope, real bosses are dudes that are giga based, and people don't even know he exists

yeah chads are always the muscle that take the blame, its always manlets running shit, especially more complex crimes, chads are too stupid to be a boss

Last edited:
JFL if you are not mafiamaxxing as a manlet tbh.

I cannot see myself being a mafia boss:feelskek:
Thats an alphacel trait
For once I 100% with your comment tbh.

Only alphacels and braincels can pull this off. Most manlets are depressed asf and scientifically depression lowers a person's IQ
The real bosses are chads that can never be arrested because of their connections and secrecy
Now that's just stupid. Social statusmaxxing and social circlemaxxing don't make you a Chad. You're either born a Chad or surgerymax.

Being ethnic or manlet or both is the worst thing ever

Toto Riina is based as fuck. Turbo manlet who killed thousand of Chads and everybody was shit scared of him. Guy waged a direct war against the state.

Just Run Drugs theory.

High IQ.