Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlets realize the only way they can ascend is going to Asia and bang noodles

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Just imagine how many of them would go ER if it wasn't for noodles giving them a free out of inceldom card :feelsUgh:

I bet even i wouldn't be able to get noodle girlfriend :feelsmage:

sadly doesnt work for ethnics :feelsaww:

there are some nice noodles tho ngl

I will come to SEA and make Chindian HAPA babies. :society:

The comments are so cucked :feelshaha:

"You have such a disturbed mindset, you need to go to therapy instead leaving the country!" :soy::soy::soy:

Just imagine how many of them would go ER if it wasn't for noodles giving them a free out of inceldom card :feelsUgh:

I tried to do that in an low average height country but then all the bellow 16 years old males were already 6ft due to asian countries buying Monsanto GMO hormoned food, chickens genetically modified to have high growth hormone and who know what they do to vegetables.

I tried to do that in an low average height country but then all the bellow 16 years old males were already 6ft due to asian countries buying Monsanto GMO hormoned food, chickens modified to have high growth hormone and who know what they do to vegetables.
:society:

Just have a decent amount of money and they'll love you lol. If you're white they will assume you have money.

I will come to SEA and make Chindian HAPA babies. :society:
No I will. You aren't @erenyeager the pure perfectional savior of inceldia

The ammount of hipocrites on the comments its incredible, i dont know what's so hard to understand about a 5'6 male being invisible in a tall country, jesus, one would expect at least suport from a sub of short people but everyone is telling him to go to a theraphist lmao, congrats to op really as he clearly can see things as they are

The ammount of hipocrites on the comments its incredible, i dont know what's so hard to understand about a 5'6 male being invisible in a tall country, jesus, one would expect at least suport from a sub of short people but everyone is telling him to go to a theraphist lmao, congrats to op really as he clearly can see things as they are
They need someone to feel superior to because they can't compete with the Chads.