Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Manlets Making Short Jokes

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★
Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

>At work
>Co-workers once again making fun of the autistic, 5’4” gigamanlet that works here but is on a work trip
>Ugly, 5’7” manlet chimes in and calls him an angry dwarf
There’s nothing more pathetic than some below average normie making fun of someone else being short. Nigga, you’re not even tall. Pathetic, insecure projection.

If you’re under 6’0” and you make short jokes about men shorter than you, just know everyone can see through the wall of bullshit you’re using to cover your insecurity.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Fucking normies.

Should have called him out for being a manlet jfl

Friday Night Smackdown Lol GIF by WWE

>At work
>Co-workers once again making fun of the autistic, 5’4” gigamanlet that works here but is on a work trip
>Ugly, 5’7” manlet chimes in and calls him an angry dwarf
There’s nothing more pathetic than some below average normie making fun of someone else being short. Nigga, you’re not even tall. Pathetic, insecure projection.

If you’re under 6’0” and you make short jokes about men shorter than you, just know everyone can see through the wall of bullshit you’re using to cover your insecurity.

:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:
Fucking normies.

View: https://youtu.be/LjX4MtOZ_Ks

I got laughed at for my height (5'3) x10 times more by 5'7-5'9 guys than by taller guys.

I got laughed at for my height (5'3) x10 times more by 5'7-5'9 guys than by taller guys.
Spray them with pepper spray (in GTA 5)

One day im gonna buy a handgun and spray them with bullets (in Medal of Honor 2010)
Don't forget to shoot them in their balls first to make them suffer (in GTA 5)

5’10” isn’t manlet jfl
It’s not tall enough to get away with mocking someone’s height. Not that I’d do it anyways.

You have to be objectively tall to make short jokes or you just look like a coping faggot.

I’m 5’8” but I just get pissed seeing manlets with girls

It’s not tall enough to get away with mocking someone’s height. Not that I’d do it anyways.

You have to be objectively tall to make short jokes or you just look like a coping faggot.
Cope, normal height people make fun of manlets and lanklets.