Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets have the advantage in penis size

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
It is all about relativity and ratios

A 5'5 guy with a 5 inch dick is theoretically bigger than a 5'10 guy with a 5 inch dick.

The 5'5 guys dick is 1/13th the size of his body

While the 5'10 guys dick is 1/14th the size of his body.

But who cares since we will never use them anyway.

With this logic I have a 0.5 inch penis

I'm 6 foot with a 4 incher jfl

>Manlets have the advantage in penis size
Let me put this in perspective:
If you're retarded and have a big dick, you're still a retard.

Dicksize wouldn't even matter for me. I'd skeet in like 15 seconds which would probably be even more humiliating. "Wow that's it? You're done already?"

>Manlets have the advantage in penis size
Let me put this in perspective:
If you're retarded and have a big dick, you're still a retard.
this is retarded.

Like @BlkPillPres said, you can easily get pussy running BDG, Big Dick Game. All I have to do is take a picture of my dick next to my manlet hand. The woman will assume that the dick is huge in comparison and that gets me in the door.

But a 6'0 guy with massive NBA hands cannot do this

this is retarded.

Like @BlkPillPres said, you can easily get pussy running BDG, Big Dick Game. All I have to do is take a picture of my dick next to my manlet hand. The woman will assume that the dick is huge in comparison and that gets me in the door.

giphy.gif
She will assume you have minion hands, since "what's ur height?" comes before any dink pics.

I dont think this is an "advantage" though...

I would sacrifice my WHOLE penis (0,0 inches) to be 6ft. Everytime I left the house, women looking at me, would give me endorphines for a week

Last edited:
I would sacrifice my WHOLE penis (0,0 inches) to be 6ft. Everytime I left the house, women looking at me, would give me endorphines for a week
same, I would become a eunuch to be tall and respected

And a disdvantage at everything else

Probortions meen jack shit when you look small next to everyone else

this is retarded.

If he has massive NBA hands, he will likely have a massive NBA dick due to the levels of growth hormone in his body during puberty.

If he has massive NBA hands, he will likely have a massive NBA dick due to the levels of growth hormone in his body during puberty.
not nessesarally true, a poster on this site is pretty big but has a 3 inch penis

If she's expecting an 8-10 inch dick, she's just going to be even more disappointed than if she knew what to expect. A 5 inch dick on a short guy looks and feels the same as a 5 inch dick on a tall guy when it's in her hand/mouth/pussy/ass.

I'd trade some height inches for dick inches, tbh.

i bet ur a fakecel

Yes, I'm a fakecel. That's why I have almost 7k posts on an incel forum. I'd rather do this than making out with a girl.

Autism deluxe

Manlets won't even get to use it while 6'5" turbo-chads are off fucking your oneitis

If she's expecting an 8-10 inch dick, she's just going to be even more disappointed than if she knew what to expect. A 5 inch dick on a short guy looks and feels the same as a 5 inch dick on a tall guy when it's in her hand/mouth/pussy/ass.
loss_for_words.gif

Autism deluxe

Manlets won't even get to use it while 6'5" turbo-chads are off fucking your oneitis
being a 6'5 turbo chad with a 5 inch dick is like using a 10 speed bike to power a ferrari. It leads to disappointment

I'd trade some height inches for dick inches, tbh.
I would do the opposite
I would rather be 5'10.5 with a 5 inch dick than 5'8 with a 7.5 inch dick. Being a manlet in such a tall country is complete suicidefuel

Well... You're not wrong. Always look on the bright side of life, I guess.

I would do the opposite
I would rather be 5'10.5 with a 5 inch dick than 5'8 with a 7.5 inch dick. Being a manlet in such a tall country is complete suicidefuel

Height isn't that important in attraction. Dick size isn't either. But, when you do get into the act of sex. Dick size becomes important. Height still remains unimportant.

Not true at all I have big hands and I am 6'6 but my dick is like 4 inches at the max

Last edited:
Height isn't that important in attraction. Dick size isn't either. But, when you do get into the act of sex. Dick size becomes important. Height still remains unimportant.
I was in class today and we somehow had a discussion about height with the teacher and a girl said that 5'11 is short for a man and that she ideally wants a guy who is 6'1.

I'm not even attracted to her but it really makes me think that this is the general opinion of all the girls.
I would rather be a tall incel than a short incel since height can improve life in so many ways

Not true at all I have big hands and I am 6'6 but my is like 4 inches at the max
1/20 basically, terrible ratio, most women would be disappointed

I'm already below average so :feelsrope:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back