Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets have the advantage in penis size

I was in class today and we somehow had a discussion about height with the teacher and a girl said that 5'11 is short for a man and that she ideally wants a guy who is 6'1.

I'm not even attracted to her but it really makes me think that this is the general opinion of all the girls.
I would rather be a tall incel than a short incel since height can improve life in so many ways

Women can't distinguish from height very well. Unless you're extremely short.

You can still find a woman who is shorter than you are.

2yohffz2x3qz.jpg

I thought April Fool's Day already passed

1) Good face
2) Extreme height difference example

Women can't distinguish from height very well. Unless you're extremely short.

You can still find a woman who is shorter than you are.
Almost 50% of all the girls in my grade are taller than me and I also have to compete with taller guys. I am physically inferior and my dick size can never change that

Almost 50% of all the girls in my grade are taller than me and I also have to compete with taller guys. I am physically inferior and my dick size can never change that

Depends heavily on your face. You still have 50% of girls you can get with. Once you get to the stage of sex you'll be set. Meanwhile, it doesn't matter how many women are attracted to me. I will always be inferior.

who cares it will still reach the same distance in the vagina.

I was in class today and we somehow had a discussion about height with the teacher and a girl said that 5'11 is short for a man and that she ideally wants a guy who is 6'1.

I'm not even attracted to her but it really makes me think that this is the general opinion of all the girls.
I would rather be a tall incel than a short incel since height can improve life in so many ways

yet she wouldnt even be able to tell the difference unless they were standing back to back, kek

Thread bump for our fellow dumbass newcels

COPECOPECOPECOPECOPECOPE

Cope, the manlet will never get to use it.

LUL what a coincidence with my new thread. Manlets disadvantaged in the dick department as well. LOL @ manlets, we subhumans.

LUL what a coincidence with my new thread. Manlets disadvantaged in the dick department as well. LOL @ manlets, we subhumans.
Your thread reminded me of it