Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Manlets GTFIH

R

righteouscel

-
Have you ever seen other manlets have success? I personally have seen some is it really that much of a curse on your life. How bad is your experiences being under 5'6? What do you guys think about all the bluepilled manlets who still hang with tallfags and try to get women they seem to be the ones who overcompensate and simp over ugly fat hoes.

Last edited:
Idk but I hate my 4 inch dick

Every Manlet i know who got to ascend was bumped for an more attractive male.
Even if you get to ascend she will leave you for better options, always.

The blackpill collects them all

Every Manlet i know who got to ascend was bumped for an more attractive male.
Even if you get to ascend she will leave you for better options, always.

The blackpill collects them all
So is height > face?

there is no success. there is no happiness, no joy. there is no life.
manletism is a hell sentence.
turbomanletism is a suicide sentence.

there is no success. there is no happiness, no joy. there is no life.
manletism is a hell sentence.
turbomanletism is a suicide sentence.
I'm starting to develop empathy for manlets I've never had before

No height for face and jawline. @Incelius Savage

Like I know one BBC-maxxed manlet but thats about it
Are manlets even that common and if this is such a big issue why isn't it on the news or something i wouldn't want to leave the house if I was below 5'6

Are manlets even that common and if this is such a big issue why isn't it on the news or something i wouldn't want to leave the house if I was below 5'6
Because people like to pretend they are more nice than they are

There is no height for your face, i'm 6'1 and yet I get no women except 3/10s :feelsohgod:

No irony, I just don't want to date asian women
Then what the fuck are you doing on an incel forum? You do realise this forum is for people that are virgins *despite* trying their hardest, you my good sir just voluntarily say no to foids

There's a guy in my class who's more or less my height, literally looks like this :soy:, yet he has a gf and is accepted among the main girls group of the class.

Meanwhile I'm left aside and I'm khhv. Brutal.

There's a guy in my class who's more or less my height, literally looks like this :soy:, yet he has a gf and is accepted among the main girls group of the class.

What's your height

I always see attractive manlets with the most beastly wild animal looking creatures

Height is cope! @Sennacherib

Then what the fuck are you doing on an incel forum? You do realise this forum is for people that are virgins *despite* trying their hardest, you my good sir just voluntarily say no to foids
Sure then i'm MGTOW whatever

-Rookie mistake n1:
Thinking that a 10/10 face can compensate being manlet in the eyes of foids. It does it to men eyes, not to foids.
-Rookie mistake n2:
Thinking that being 6'2" (this is were life starts nowdays btw, under 6'2" it's just coping) or above can compensate having a 2/10 face in the eyes of foids. It does it to men eyes, not to foids.
-Rookie mistake n3:
Focusing on Face>Height or viceversa Height>Face or whatever. It depends, again, who you're asking to. Ask a foid: she will lie about saying shit like "pursonnalidy duh!" but inside her monkey brain she means you gotta have a whole package of face+height+hair+money+only who knows what twisted dark triad-like trait she likes.

So fuck this shit. Let's just accept we gotta goblinmaxx and take what should be ours without consent.

So is height > face?

Depends. If you're a slight manlet with decent or good face (like 5'8-5'9), then you can have a decent relationship with a foid that's like 4'11"-5'

Men that are manet with unredeemable facial features are screwed though, as even becky's will shit test them all the time.

I've never seen irl an average manlet with a relationship in which the foid was a bitchy demanding cunt to him.