Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Manletism is worst

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
OK we must admit that manletism is worst it is even worse than being dwarf because if you're dwarf you can slay dwarf pussy at least but when you're manlet you are automaticly sub-human and foids in your category go for humans so you alone forever.

İt's never began for manletcels

Being short is not hard in relationships only but anywhere in life.

Even ugly men who are tall can at least get some level of respect from foids as well as people in general. Whereas ugly and short men are just done. They are not intimidating and they are not beautiful. Its over for them

OK we must admit that manletism is worst it is even worse than being dwarf because if you're dwarf you can slay dwarf pussy at least but when you're manlet you are automaticly sub-human and foids in your category go for humans so you alone forever.

İt's never began for manletcels
Being short is not hard in relationships only but anywhere in life.

Even ugly men who are tall can at least get some level of respect from foids as well as people in general. Whereas ugly and short men are just done. They are not intimidating and they are not beautiful. Its over for them

As a Manlet I can testify to all these things being true. NO & I mean NO woman has ever ever shown a romantic or serious interest in me whatsoever for ALL my life. Anyone who tries to deny this or talk over me in regards to this are denying my right to state my reality. Exactly like Sex Work Prohibitionists do to Sex Workers AND exactly like Incel Tears try & do to us.

At least in my country there is not too many high people.

:feelzez:

As a Manlet I can testify to all these things being true. NO & I mean NO woman has ever ever shown a romantic or serious interest in me whatsoever for ALL my life. Anyone who tries to deny this or talk over me in regards to this are denying my right to state my reality. Exactly like Sex Work Prohibitionists do to Sex Workers AND exactly like Incel Tears try & do to us.

Its over for you

Agreed, I'm 5'7 and can't stop thinking about my height. It's an obesession, almost like sex.

Last edited:
I wish more tallcels understood this tbh. Being an ugly manlet will always be worse than being an ugly tallfag.

Manlet + Ethnic is the worst :feelsbadman:

How tall are you?

Tall Chads will never know what it feels like to stand next to someone and feel entirely inadequate, simply due to genetics making us small and pitiful.

No Country(World) for Manlet