Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Manlet trait: you are terrified of teenagers

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I am legitimately terrified of teenagers, especially if they are in a group. Since i am a manlet i am an easy target and even though there is no rational reason to think so, but im always paranoid they'll gang up and beat the shit out of me or stab me. There is also this 15 year old 6'1 pretty boy Chad in my gym who asked me to help him with benchpressing once and even though he is a chill dude, im scared a shit of him because he is a tallfag and his hooded hunter eyes scare me.

It's over:feelsrope:

Can you fight?

Can you fight?
I never had a fight in my life so i cant judge that. But i can estimate if i could beat someone based on their height, frame, muscle mass, body language and mimic and most guys would be able to beat me easily

NBuo3U2pNjhyjJFJL0vlbn9zsN3gx2UVg W7olciMxfZnpTSdSekxpnuZdy CVeFNE4cpzB0GVRSGaePH2HeTEBBJQ

Feel sorry for you.:cryfeels:

any sane person should be careful with them, they're too edgy and aggressive

I never had a fight in my life so i cant judge that. But i can estimate if i could beat someone based on their height, frame, muscle mass, body language and mimic and most guys would be able to beat me easily
Always have like knife with you bro, probably to fend off the rapefugees and sandniggers

Fighting is to risky, I advice you to carry a weapon for your safety if one if those normie scum try to gang up and attack you.

im scared a shit of him because he is a tallfag and his hooded hunter eyes scare me
You know that if you act like this then women are right on reproducing with dumb chads right?

I am legitimately terrified of teenagers, especially if they are in a group. Since i am a manlet i am an easy target and even though there is no rational reason to think so, but im always paranoid they'll gang up and beat the shit out of me or stab me. There is also this 15 year old 6'1 pretty boy Chad in my gym who asked me to help him with benchpressing once and even though he is a chill dude, im scared a shit of him because he is a tallfag and his hooded hunter eyes scare me.

Fuck all tallfags

Always have like knife with you bro, probably to fend off the rapefugees and sandniggers
I have a kubotan but it was a shitty investment. Pepper spray mogs knife in almost every way

Fighting is to risky, I advice you to carry a weapon for your safety if one if those normie scum try to gang up and attack you.
Best i can get is baton or pepper spray, privat persons cant get a real firearm in Cuckmany

Honestly I'd say it's not even a manlet trait, I'm average height but still get heightmogged by every single zoomer teen. Average zoomer height is probably 6'1, not even joking

same but more of a lanklet/framecel issue rather than manletism for me

heightfidence its impossible for a manlet to be confident unless he deludes himself like a retard

Honestly I'd say it's not even a manlet trait, I'm average height but still get heightmogged by every single zoomer teen. Average zoomer height is probably 6'1, not even joking
I sure wouldnt be terrified of them if i was a 6'3ft tallfag

heightfidence its impossible for a manlet to be confident unless he deludes himself like a retard
Only way is to max out literally every other trait if you are manlet to be respected and be confident

I sure wouldnt be terrified of them if i was a 6'3ft tallfag
Maybe I should've worded it better, I was just trying to say I think it's a much more widespread thing than just affecting manlets, i feel like it also affects people who are average height since even they still get mogged by teens nowadays

Relatable shit

It's suifuel af to see people half your age being absolute moggers :cryfeels:

Im afraid of 30 years olds, but im not afraid of teen groups, because gen Z is friendly, and wont do anything to you

Im afraid of 30 years olds, but im not afraid of teen groups, because gen Z is friendly, and wont do anything to you
They’re all cucks but I advise op to carry a weapon

You're right to be cautious of them. If they attack you and you attack them back, you'll be the one getting in trouble in the end.

Well that is a perfectly natural reaction, I am 6 foot 3 (not a manlet) and I get intimidated by people that are taller than me too. I guess that I am a coward. Cowardice is after all another incel trait.

middle school was the most brutal experience I had because of how teens behave

I just turned 12 and im scared of teenagers because they are much bigger than me and they are mean and they bullied my friend and they are much taller and they are much stronger and they all have sex every day and when they came to my school they stole my phone charger and called me a mean name
You still have time to edit your post before mods see

Last year, I happened to be at home whilst a group of 4 teenage delinquents decided that it would be a good idea to vandalize my house. Of course, I heard them. Without grabbing a gun, knife, bat or any other weapon, I immediately sprinted out of the front door directly towards the group at full speed. My action activated their fight or flight instinct, and even though there were 4 of them, with 2 of them being bigger than me, they chose 'flight', and never returned. I've already accepted that my life is finished. There's nothing worse than a man who has nothing to lose.

Teenagers scare the shit out of me.

I change roads whenever I see them approaching.

Teenagers? I am genuinely scared of middle schoolers.

Cant relate when i go out teenagers are afraid of me and im 5'4.

Thats probably because i look like a crackaddict whos ready to kill tho