Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Manlet Rapper threating tallfag after get mogged

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Eazy e is Lord of Manlets tbh

Pathetic coping manlet

Don't talk trash about our lord !
Stop coping, the very fact you had to make a thread about a manlet standing up fro himself just proves our inferiority.

Stop coping, the very fact you had to make a thread about a manlet standing up fro himself just proves our inferiority.
I don't know if you know him,he was thugmaxxing bbcmaxxing rappermaxxing and slept with tons of foids but eventually die of AIDS or someshit

I don't know if you know him,he was thugmaxxing bbcmaxxing rappermaxxing and slept with tons of foids but eventually die of AIDS or someshit
Of course i know of him, but he had to thugmaxx and gunmaxx, taller men do not need to do any of this to be feared.

And in the end Eazy E got infected with AIDS by the 1.88m Suge Knight. Manlets never win

Of course i know of him, but he had to thugmaxx and gunmaxx, taller men do not need to do any of this to be feared.
That's true bro,its over if youre manletcel

I expected this to be about Eminem a.k.a. Marshall Manlet vs. MachineChadKelly.

Who cares :lul:
37793752.jpg

Who gives a shit

fuuuark i didnt realise eazy e was turbo manlet. was expecting him to be 5'8 or some shiet. inhumane mogging