Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Manlet has been coping that he is 6'2" his foid gf measured and he's only 5'11"

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★

Fuark she just deleted the body! Basically this foid said her bf has been a confident guy who believed he was 6'2"

They moved in together and for some reason decided to measure themselves and put marks on the wall in their new place. Turns out the guy is only 5'11" and it has destroyed him lmfao

6 foot 2 is still manlet though. tbh

Over for people not at least 6'0

I know this feel. I thought I was 6'2 for a while and then found out I was actually 2 inches shorter at the doctor's. The heightpill destroyed me. I could never see myself as a man again.

5 11 is tall... i dont get this belief of 6 feet or above only

FUCK this heightpill I always believed I was going to be 6"3 or more, turns out I fucking stopped growing at 14-15 being the tallest of the class. I fucking got stuck at 5"6 forever and I suffered the entire HS watching how everyone was still growing and getting taller than me. The only good thing i fucking could have was stolen from me by aliens or some mystical shit.

FUCK this heightpill I always believed I was going to be 6"3 or more, turns out I fucking stopped growing at 14-15 being the tallest of the class. I fucking got stuck at 5"6 forever and I suffered the entire HS watching how everyone was still growing and getting taller than me. The only good thing i fucking could have was stolen from me by aliens or some mystical shit.
>tfw 5'4 turbo manlet
Life is suffering looking up at females

It’s cause he knows that she’s about to leave him for a hot tall 6’4” absuive gigachad

if hoes only pick tall guys y do manlets keep being born?

because hoes are still short
so doesn't that prove that sexual selection is b/s if girls aren't held to the same standard. girls create ugly manlets with their shit genes and their ability to marry up, so while they talk shit about ugly manlets they're the reason they exist.

if hoes only pick tall guys y do manlets keep being born?

Unfavorable genetic recombination leading to poor vigor. The world will never see the end of manletism until we can modify genes and take control over recombination.

so doesn't that prove that sexual selection is b/s if girls aren't held to the same standard. girls create ugly manlets with their shit genes and their ability to marry up, so while they talk shit about ugly manlets they're the reason they exist.
recombination and nutrition play a role as well. But yeah, "manlets" will always exist even if people keep getting taller. They'll just be 6 ft instead of 5'6 or whatever.

Never began if you are under 6'4

Realizing you're a manlet would destroy any man, life starts at 6ft1, being a manlet should be treated like a disability.

Don't worry bro, ""confidence"" is all about having a good personalit-

recombination and nutrition play a role as well. But yeah, "manlets" will always exist even if people keep getting taller. They'll just be 6 ft instead of 5'6 or whatever.
'Manlet' is a comparative term so of course manlets will always exist. The bar for being seen as tall will keep on rising higher. In 20 years from now only 6'4 and over will be tall. 6'2 will be average. And anything below 6'2 will be manlet.

anything under 7 is manlet tier

She was fucking other dudes behind his back anyway. But now even more.

JFL at people who think 5'11 is enough in 2019 :feelsrope:

5 11 is being plain average, nothing that stands too much but yeah foids are disgusted by averageness so fuck. Also jfl at frauding 3 inches

So 6' being the manlet cutt-off is not a joke, I thought everyone was joking about it all along. Damn, fuck this world.

When I was 15 I was 5"11 now I am 5"11.89 , I thought I'll be atleast 6"2 but fuck that now I am Manlet emperor status.

JFL a anything under 6'3 is not seen as a man

6 foot 2 is still manlet though. tbh
I disagree, don’t larp too much for no reason.
It is still above the average in the Netherland, so yeah, as many buddycel say here, being above 6ft tall (or simply above 180cm in general) will be a safeguard for you.
My father is 170cm and he was lucky to have a big pay check from being a workaholic.
Guess I’ll follow his footstep

You know it's over when 5ft11 guys have to cope with height delusion to continue on in this world. A lot of midgets wear tall shoes like jordans and nike air max to make themselves taller. Now average height guys will do this.

Most guys probably have no idea how tall they truly are and many are lying about their height. I know how tall I am down to the milimeter.

If you're going to lie don't think people aren't going to notice more than an inch or so. There's a clear difference between a 5'11" guy and a 6'1" guy JFL.

Most guys probably have no idea how tall they truly are and many are lying about their height. I know how tall I am down to the milimeter.
Same i was so obsessed with it at one point i used to measure 30times a day at different places to get exact measure :lul:

Same i was so obsessed with it at one point i used to measure 30times a day at different places to get exact measure :lul:
I know my morning, mid day and evening height. I claim the average of those as my true height. Autism.

Basically, the guy in OP's post is a dumbass. He would have easily gotten away with it if he claimed 6'0", but he was greedy. His whore gf noticed he was shorter compared to other taller Chads and she decided to measure him. He's going to get dumped soon.

I know my morning, mid day and evening height. I claim the average of those as my true height. Autism.

Basically, the guy in OP's post is a dumbass. He would have easily gotten away with it if he claimed 6'0", but he was greedy. His whore gf noticed he was shorter compared to other taller Chads and she decided to measure him. He's going to get dumped soon.
Yeah he felt he isnt mogging enough ppl at 5'11 :feelsrope:

I just round up to my morning one, since its closer to my avg than evening one. And it would sound autistic to say 5'5.7 or smth

5'11" is salvageable because you can easily fraud 6'0" with small lifts and thicker shoes. It's what I do at 182cm. I wear really small lifts. No one can tell because they're so small, but it's enough to bump me up to solid 6'0". I also walk and run normally.

I used to be greedy and wore bigger lifts to be 6'1" and they were extremely uncomfortable after a while, gave me blisters and running fast was almost impossible. I feel for all the 5'10" guys. They're close, but not close enough. 5'10" is not short, but it's going to become short in a few decades.

If youre 5 10+ then its enough and its only about face after that height. Height copers who are 5 10 and above and blaming their height are just ugly and cope by blaming "muh sub 6 foot" for their failure with women.

Once i become 5 10 i will stop coping and blaming my height because it will be only about face.

Foids keep selecting the tallest. It'll be giant men soon.
4420972_orig.jpg

A lot of men are height coping. Most men add 2 inches to their height when they tell people, a lot of foids remove 2 inches.

JFL

5 11 is tall... i dont get this belief of 6 feet or above only

5’11 is average or an inch above in the US once you filter out ethnics lowering it. I’d say it was tall in Asia or Central America.

Foids are fucking obsessed with height and I guarantee it was her idea to measure him because she knew he wasn't as tall as he claims

So the woman was ok with him when she didn't know?

Tells you how many of the standards women have is based on societal pressure from other women.

If youre 5 10+ then its enough and its only about face after that height. Height copers who are 5 10 and above and blaming their height are just ugly and cope by blaming "muh sub 6 foot" for their failure with women.

Once i become 5 10 i will stop coping and blaming my height because it will be only about face.

It cannae be that bad in USA as only 14.5 per cent of men are over 6" average height is 5"11. In the UK average males height 5"3. So it's no as bad as you make it out to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back